How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
Trials arent for two weeks for me... which is good... i get a bit time of time between drama trial and exam trials...

How do hairdressers always manage to make my hair blonde?? Naturally it is blonde... but i keep dying it dark... admitedly it was lighter than i orignally dyed it, simply because blonde was growing through.... but yesterday i went and got a CUT that was all and its triple as blonde as it was... How do they manage to do that every time?

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Flu season is upon me :(
Awww. :( Get better soon.

Argh, we've been kicked out of our common room, for a week now, and it doesn't look like we're any closer to getting it back. :(
We feel that it's partly due to the fill-in deputy principal going on a power trip. Which i probably shouldn't write, because if anyone from my school sees this, they'll know who i am... but they won't think to read the white writing.
But I guess we still have the senior courtyard, so that's been alright.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Awww. :( Get better soon.

Argh, we've been kicked out of our common room, for a week now, and it doesn't look like we're any closer to getting it back. :(
We feel that it's partly due to the fill-in deputy principal going on a power trip. Which i probably shouldn't write, because if anyone from my school sees this, they'll know who i am... but they won't think to read the white writing.
But I guess we still have the senior courtyard, so that's been alright.
Thanks :) I would feel better if trials weren't on next week though :(

Ahh, that sucks to hear :( But at least you get a common room :uhhuh:

Loza33

HSC
I think i would cry if our common room was closed... Actually since the heater broke we havent been using it so much... just to leave our bags... I spend my frees in the library as it is so much warmer!

DRAMA PERFORMANCE TONIGHT!!!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
magpam said:
ahah i was also sick today *cough*

yeah one time we had our senior common room closed cause there was a food fight and it took ages to clean up the mess
there there magpam :) get well soon !!

i`m with gabz , we dont get a common room either ==

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Everyone's sick!
So far I've fended it off, but I don't know how long I'll last...knowing my luck I'll get it right in the middle of trials!

Is anyone else feeling extremely tired?

^emmie^

HSC
im definately feeling tired:sleep:

i got sick last weekend and guess what to my luck my trials started that monday hopefully ill start feelin better this weekend i only have two more tests next week so i better be better by monday else im gonna cry :mad1: lol

shity flu season has to be during our trials they should change the dates so they dont clash any one with me????

HSC
My day was such a bludge, i didn't have a proper teacher all day!
I swear it was the bludge-iest/relaxing day of my schooling life. :D But i feel a bit guilty with Trials coming up... :eek:

1st period i had a free, so i just went up to the shops with a friend.
2nd period i had chemistry and my teacher wasn't here, so i just went to drama, and watched the year 12's performances. they were actually really really good.
3rd period i had pd/h/pe, and my teacher had gone home sick, so we just spent the lesson copying out overheads, and talking.
4th period i had physics and my teacher was away, so we connected my iPod to the TV, and were listening to music through the TV's speakers all lesson.

But then I tried to upload some photos (with my friend from england) from my camera, and they've f*cking disappeared. Which really sucks. Hopefully my dad can somehow find them when he comes home from work...

Legham

HSC
I also had a mad bludge today.

1st period: free, so i slept in.
2nd period: physics. I was late and they just talked about quantum mechanics the entire time so i sat and spaced out.
3rd period: maths, i just sat and listened to music
4th period: Free. Went home and played guitar hero and went to a friends house.
5th period: English. Watched Death Of A President.. It was good :)

Bludge-tastic!

HSC
Legham said:
I also had a mad bludge today.

1st period: free, so i slept in.
2nd period: physics. I was late and they just talked about quantum mechanics the entire time so i sat and spaced out.
3rd period: maths, i just sat and listened to music
4th period: Free. Went home and played guitar hero and went to a friends house.
5th period: English. Watched Death Of A President.. It was good :)

Bludge-tastic!
I couldn't sleep in, because I had to drive my sister to school. So going to the shops was the 2nd best thing to do.

That does sound like a good day. :uhhuh:

There goes our HSC. :p Nah, it's all good, we all occasionally need a day (or two...) to relax.:eek:

Legham

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
There goes our HSC. :p Nah, it's all good, we all occasionally need a day (or two...) to relax.:eek:
Hahah, a day or two? That was a longer day than usual for me :p

Oh, and i almost forgot! I got my marks back from my software design project back today which is worth 30% and i got 55/60 :D :D Which is amazingly awesome for me. I couldn't believe it.

HSC
Legham said:

Oh, and i almost forgot! I got my marks back from my software design project back today which is worth 30% and i got 55/60 :D :D Which is amazingly awesome for me. I couldn't believe it.
Wow, nice work, congrats. :D

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Legham said:

Good stuff!

Ours was out of 130, lol

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
trial 2u speaking :(
teacher said she was happy and that i did as well as last time [when i got 18/20] but i really really wanted to get 19 or 20.
probably didnt help that i :

1. couldn't find my speaking notes anywhere last night. i put them all in one place to bring with me to study and i have noooo idea where it is. thats TWO FRIKKING YEARS OF SPEAKING NOTES!!!

2. gave up trying to find them and read harry potter until 2am last night. [i finished it in my free before english :D]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)