How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I've got my semi Tuesday night and will be taking the day off anyway with other people so it's a no from me.

Ahahaha I got my results back today. 14/15 for Advanced speech, which is fucking amazing considering I started writing it three hours before I was due to give it lol. :eek: 60/80 for Business, pretty decent, above average. Aaaaaand.... 55% in Economics. :shy: The whole grade did shit though, our teachers were mad disappointed in everyone's results. Apparently everyone who passed deserved a medal.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ah four day of exams and now 3 days break ! WOOP ! =] so happy .. finished engineering today. Ah twas okay. The last few questions were like wtf ?! but ah well .. all the guys around me were like wdf !? at the whole paper .. it was hilarious. Been watching tv ever since I got home. I really loved daytime television today. Bleh, well yay ! I want to go out tomorrow. Have some good ol' fun.

KING CAL

Banned
HSC
tomorrow night our crew is having a party only for the "main" guys on a property, just for the 20 or so of us.

should be rad.

Jachie

HSC
genril said:
what sport do you play jachie?
None?

Anyway am I the only one still going to school here? :eek: I can't afford to take any more days off :( but um lots of dinners/movies/etc planned for the nights.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
nah i think she means semi FORMAL. you know, in between year 10 and 12.

we have one.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Charity F said:
nah i think she means semi FORMAL. you know, in between year 10 and 12.

we have one.
=O ! lucky ! i want one ! i loved the year 10 one and I can't want til year 12. =[

Jachie

HSC
Hahahahahahahaha.

Yeah I'm talking about the formal that's not really a formal so much as a gathering of people in my grade in the city, and for which I'm paying for tomorrow :eek: It wasn't organized by our school or anything, everytime we mention it in the presence of a deputy they block their ears and start humming....

Jachie

HSC
Ha! My grade? Clubbing? No. Well, kind of, only nowhere near as exciting or fun as you'd think. We've got some restaurant-slash-club booked for us and the 08 Normos that's on the harbour or something, iunno I just plan on rocking up and then seeing where the night takes me.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Anyways, good day.

MH: Played quiz and got "Sound of Music" :rofl:
English: Texts that relate to journey. Got 53/70 for English :eek:. But thats apparently okay considering cohort.
Biology: Went over exam.
MX1: Just did more trig questions.

Head teacher said History Extension is like a first year University Masters degree T-T I hope I know what I'm getting myself into :/

Le3sah

HSC
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My prelims are finally OVER!

Today I had my economics exam and it was okay. I think I might have screwed up the second extended response question though...

I'm so happy!!! :):) 7/7 exams completed!

HOYEAH! :rofl:

Jachie

HSC
I am currently trying to write three short stories so I will be able to go out for sexytimes on Sunday.

I don't even have a concept.

HSC
lol@gettingpreliminaryresultsclosed.

hahaha yesterday I went out with my friends to eat Indian.
No shots at me, please. I'm no mindian.

Yeah and my friend, who got like 95 in the Ext1 Maths yearly got
50-something% in the yearly.

So I've waved goodbye to passing lolol. :hammer:

Oh, and Kevin? I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)