How would you define postmodernism? (1 Viewer)

lychnobity

HSC
I've done the googling, and formed my own definition. But I'm interested in others' definitions.

Anyone care to explain to me what postmodernism is? (preferably in about 5 lines)

jules.09

HSC
The contemporary, prevailing ideology that challenges previously established paradigms, conventions, values and practices in the arts (usually). :)

q3thefish

HSC
The contemporary, prevailing ideology that challenges previously established paradigms, conventions, values and practices in the arts (usually). :)
Awesome avatar u got there ahahah

bettina44

HSC
something that has been done before, kinda like say moffat's 'the cleaner' its a photograph taken in the 80s i think with a baroque setting

jules.09

HSC
Lol ahah. It's so 4U maths XD
Ironically, that's where it was conceived. Our math extension 2 substitute teacher waltzed into the classroom and drew that on the chalkboard, to our amusement. :haha:

q3thefish

HSC
Ironically, that's where it was conceived. Our math extension 2 substitute teacher waltzed into the classroom and drew that on the chalkboard, to our amusement. :haha:
Lolz nice. My 4U teacher is pretty funny but you can't really tell when he's sarcastic lol.

Hurlstone ftw! We have cows and stuff over here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)