How would you like to be approached? (1 Viewer)

boracay

HSC
Though it is always normal that guys make the first move for the ladies, In my personal point of view it is more desirable to please the lady first before making your move.

lpower3

HSC
Dress well, buy them a drink and be smooth in the way you put your hands down your pants. 60% of the time, it works every time.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Oh god, 2014 ATAR aim of 99.95 and picking up with *gasp* 17 year old gals...all other BOSers pale in comparison!

Anyway advice for OP (from a girl in case you're wondering), is that you have to balance confidence with not being sleazy. Though some girls go for the jerk types, many girls like guys who are nice and seem to care about them for purposes beyond hooking up. So chattiness and friendliness is a good thing.
This is completely bullsh*t. Almost. Or so it seems to me. It appears EVERY girl goes for dumbass guys. In 99 percent of cases, Nice guys finish last. AS OF MY EXPERIENCE, you may disagree with me.

The only places nice guys DONT finish last is good universities

connie94

HSC
Girls like it when the guy grows balls and just goes up to them. Confidence
At first glance I read that as "Girls like it when guys throw their balls up to them. Confidence"

I was like.. Yikes.

Thank god I was wrong.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
This is completely bullsh*t. Almost. Or so it seems to me. It appears EVERY girl goes for dumbass guys. In 99 percent of cases, Nice guys finish last. AS OF MY EXPERIENCE, you may disagree with me.

The only places nice guys DONT finish last is good universities
it's cause you're still a teenager lol

There's a party in my pants.
and you're not invited!!!!111

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol i think we've just turned this thread from ~mildly amusing~ to the best thread ever.

Gonna see Anchorman again.

Also @OP, observe Barney Stinson and profit son.

Kent12

HSC
N/A
This is officially the most homosexual thread. ^^ The virginity is strong with these ones

Androgynous

HSC
I think the virginity is strong with 90% of the people in this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)