How would you like to be approached? (1 Viewer)

Sainteced

HSC
Uni Grad
do i sense a 'forever alone' thread?

We all have opportunities to meet up, it's up to you to take them.

kingofthemisc

HSC
Listen up virgins, your king is here to tell all and tell it right. You need to muzz over to her like a sickent and show complete disregard, chicks will go for you if you're an asshole to them.

Kent12

HSC
N/A
Listen up virgins, your king is here to tell all and tell it right. You need to muzz over to her like a sickent and show complete disregard, chicks will go for you if you're an asshole to them.

Are you by any chance....homosexual?

kingofthemisc

HSC
So you're a virgin and you're desperate for some p in va-g. Once you are under the influence of alcohol/drugs, there are no more consequences, everything will take care of itself. Keep your dick wrapped tight though man, you probably won't be banging the most quality women out there.

happinessisbest

HSC
I like when a guy approaches me with confidence, but not TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE. Don't be one of this douche bags who approach a girl with some stupid pick up line or a sex joke or remark about her body/boobs, etc. Just say something simple like "Hey I'm ____. You look really cute." Something nice, friendly and not stuck up.

mar101

HSC
just go straight up to the girl, look her in the eye and say can i buy (or get) you a drink? if she says yes, put your arm around her waist confidently and take her to the bar/ drinks area and get her one and then say, so tell me about yourself, or something like that

TLDR

HSC
just go straight up to the girl, look her in the eye and say can i buy (or get) you a drink? if she says yes, put your arm around her waist confidently and take her to the bar/ drinks area and get her one and then say, so tell me about yourself, or something like that
>2013
>Buying chicks drinks
>Most likely won't even sleep with you
>ISHYGDDT AwKvl.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)