How you feel about HSC ? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Btw, what do you reckon school rank will be this year? I think 300+
I don't think it will be that shit.
2009 was 250 or some shit and there were a lot of shit people in that year.
I mean there were like 18 kids doing chem and 3 got band 6 and the rest got band 4 and below. Whereas, this year we could get between 1-6 band 6s and the rest of the class will be in band 5 range.
And for biology we'll get like 8 band 6s and last year was the most we had in a long time and we got like 4.
So, I think this year should be pretty good.
But not great.
I think we'll drop down from 138 to like 200ish.
And we'll never know because they made laws that don't allow school ranks to be published without written permission from the schools' principals.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
First week of Yr 12, and I'm not sooo not ready to do the HSC in a year's time. I need to get myself organised and pack my Yr 11 stuff first of all!

Weasel406

HSC
Uni Grad
Excited.

It doesn't phase me too much. I combat any negative thoughts or stress with the thought of the ever nearing 5 month holiday. Although I would probably be stressing if I hadn't done a consistent 3-4 hours study every day for the last 3 weeks.

Last edited:

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
There's a difference between "fine" and "well" and I haven't been studying that much. :cry:
And my SoR2 teacher just sent me an email saying "Study hard my band 6 boy :)" :cry:
Gonna let her down. :cry:

Okay then, I'll rephrase. Your ranks tell me you are going to do well

Though I'm not your SoR2 teacher, but study hard band 6 boy! :)

katoji

HSC
Very very very very very very anxious and nervous. VERY

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Slightly nervous, but excited to be finishing my HSC year :D

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Complacent and cocky, probably not good feelings since i was stressing at trials but not now.
Those are never good things to feel before something as important as the HSC.

herbs1

HSC
I will be fine after English. Had a rough night, but three days until modules is HEAPS haha. I just need to memorise my quotes and write an essay or 2. After English, easy street staring me

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Went from worrying to now pumped, studied as much as i could and now i feel as if i can take it head on! YAH!

HelenaJean

HSC
guilty.
i'm not studying at all for ancient history (distance ed) because it's easily going to be my lowest mark and won't count towards my ATAR. Though i still feel bad for the terrible mark i'm gunna give my poor ancient history teacher :(
everything else is fine, happy as a clam! confident i'll get the marks i'll need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)