how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
I think half the retards in this thread doesn't know what an intarw3b troll is.

vroom_vroom

the crip
HSC
Casmira said:
i remember in primary school we had this 14 year old girl she was fairly good looking went out with 20+ year olds, now shes really big heffa, its her personality that bothered me she was always and still is bitchy :/
14 year old in primary school?

=S

HSC
vroom_vroom said:
14 year old in primary school?

=S
yeh! it was pretty nasty he'd drive her too school i always thought it was her brother till she kissed him *shudder*

CieL

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
when its love then nothing can come betwee nit
not age , not religion , not colour
Love, my ass

You just cheated on her

darcho

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Not legal = don't even think about it.

If you piss her off she WILL press charges, and you'll be fucked something fierce.

And Being 18, you'll become the prison bride of a 7' tall Maori called 'Tiny.'

Yes, yes you will.

BTW I am a 7' tall tongan but they call me 'mini'. And trust me when I say that you would NOT wanna be my prison bride.

old man river

HSC
romeo n juliet ay aj? (i still think ur a seedy pedophile who's screwin with this girls head no matter how much she thinks she wants it and granted shakespeare was pre-freud but the point is there for the self righteous assholes who havent cottoned on to the fact that the only thing ur giving a good poke is the bears)

PS: nathan i think ur policy is terrible, too old to be aborted, too young for the B-right treatment, what will those poor foetus boys do for 3months while they await ur love? I hope they get HBO...

(i cbf reading past page 3 and even that was a push)

lgavin

HSC
shes 13 how can that be love? they are only just going through puberty
how can you even have a decent conversation with someone thats practically your little sister? i suggest you find someone at least 15 and above!

aj_number_10

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
isn't she a bit too old for u man?
ROFLMAO
nah man she 15 pretty good age 2 get sum1 at its almost there prime. good for getting it on if u no wat i mean (like sex)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
ROFLMAO
nah man she 15 pretty good age 2 get sum1 at its almost there prime. good for getting it on if u no wat i mean (like sex)
just make sure you don't cheat on her with a younger woman... cuz I know how u like the young girls.

lgavin

HSC
sounds as though you would be a pretty crappy boyfriend.....u seem to only be after 1 thing... and for someone who is 18 u act about 13- a horny schoolboy

Lizcat

HSC
ur completely screwed in the head.. b4 u called it "LOVE" with the 13yrold.. and then within less than a week (just b4 her bday) u dump her and ur with another person.. i dont think u'll ever find "LOVE" with anyone if u only think about girls <15 as "at least im getting some (pussy/sex)" as u call it.

ur fucked in the head and im surpprised no one has actually called the cops on u... coz like its pretty easy.

a person whos 15 is still under the legal age.. and is still considered rape.. if u do "get some" and this counts for 2 counts of rape.!(assuming theres only been 2 GIRLs)

sabersan

HSC
dude i think ur sick really sick im 16 and i dont date anyone under 14
honestly i hope u get caught

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)