how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

litany

Helpfool
HSC
The Brucemaster said:
Yeah i dont approve of the whole adult-child thing at all, even if it were legal.

Oh and im guessing fourp1ay, that you're in year 8 and therefore about 14 so unless you have some serious hormone action going you might find that club bouncers are a bit sceptical of your "ID".
Sif, when I was in year 8 I always got asked (even though others didn't) whether I was over 18 or not when I went into, say, RSLs.

But then again, I do attribute this to the fact that it was probably because of my insane level of sexiness which caused the guards to go "Woah, this guy has a crazy level of sexiness which would be phenomenal for a person aged 14 - THUS he must be an adult!".

I swear it's true.

fourp1ay

HSC
The Brucemaster said:
Yeah i dont approve of the whole adult-child thing at all, even if it were legal.

Oh and im guessing fourp1ay, that you're in year 8 and therefore about 14 so unless you have some serious hormone action going you might find that club bouncers are a bit sceptical of your "ID".
na man im 19 !! i got the fakey to say im 16 (well now 17) LOL

spankmedaddy

HSC
N/A
now, assuming the guy is always the oldest, in my opinion it goes like this:

20yr old can date 16yr old minimum age.

19yr old can date 16yr old minimum age.

18yr old can date 16yr old minumum age.

17yr old can date 15yr old minimum age.

16yr old can date 15yr old minimum age.

15yr old can date 15yr old minimum age.

14yrs and younger should not be dating.

:) happy dating :)

Dr_Doom

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
When i was 17 i slept with a 12 year old. Hairless is just the best.

one year either way i say..

Either one year older, or one year younger. Any more than that puts the younger person at a loss.
I don't know if that was a joke. But seriously, that's like rooting a baby!

roxy69

RoXy!!
HSC
well...i went out with a 25 yr old last year..(which also means sexual relationship)...and that was lyk a 10 yr age gap....theres nuthin wrong with it....infact i lyked it much more than guys my own age....

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
When i was 17 i slept with a 12 year old. Hairless is just the best.
wouldn't his penis have been really small though?

HSC
never try 15 and 18 its the worst combination ever now i have learnt

katy-g

HSC
Ok in my book, NOBODY under the age of 13 should ever consider in participating with another person in sexual relationship. Its wrong and sick.

But i think allowing a 3-4 year gap from the age of 15 is fine... When i was 16 i was dating an 18 year old, and now im 17 and dating a 21 year old... and really i dont see any issues with that.

I also think for a guy, its less socially acceptable for an older male to be dating a much younger female in adolescent/early adult hood years. eg 18 year old boys should not be dating 13/14 year old girls....

But thats what i think.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Um what the hell?

Contradicktion.

But i think allowing a 3-4 year gap from the age of 15 is fine... When i was 16 i was dating an 18 year old, and now im 17 and dating a 21 year old... and really i dont see any issues with that.

I also think for a guy, its less socially acceptable for an older male to be dating a much younger female in adolescent/early adult hood years. eg 18 year old boys should not be dating 13/14 year old girls....

katy-g

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Um what the hell?

Contradicktion.

No im just saying its not as socially acceptable for males to date younger chicks as it is for girls to date older guys.

Its just an observation.

olchik

HSC
katy-g said:
No im just saying its not as socially acceptable for males to date younger chicks as it is for girls to date older guys.

Its just an observation.
Yea, that's true!

chelsy

HSC
don't think a 13 yr old know what the hell is love yet! i mean i'm 17, i'm still confused and not knowing whether what i'm doing is right or wrong half of the time...

oh you know, but i used to go out with a 24 years old when i was 15, and i thought i was in love... i don't know how to explain that!

katy-g

HSC
I think the maturity of the person is also really important, especially for females. Older guys really shouldnt be dating immature girls under 16... solely because they will do everything in their power to impress their partner/boyfriend/whatever.

Dr_Doom

HSC
I'm 17, I think older chicks are hotter, like 20 or 21. But I guess it depends on personality or other things... :eek:

aj_number_10

HSC
well im single again though i was at a mates house the other day n his younger sister needed help with her homework so i helped her n we got talking n really hit it off and then 1 thing lead 2 another and well lol u can guess what happened next. we got it on .. if u no wat i mean (like sex)

but yer i duno if i wanna date her

and ill never go out with another 13 yo again

14 is the limit from now on

JLW88

HSC
Your argument in one of your first posts in this thread was that nothing should come between true love (not skin colour, not whatever, not AGE) and now you are saying you are single. And not just saying you are single after saying what you said, but you are saying you just had sex with another infant, and being that your mates sister.

Dude you're sick, get some help, go see your school counciller or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)