How'd everyone go? (1 Viewer)

elvishtears

HSC
It said MACROSTRUCTURE so you just draw the laminate.... laminated glass for example
Lol I have no idea why I didn't do that, I wasn't sure if they used it on planes. I ended up drawing some disgusting picture of like fibres in epoxy resin hahah had no idea

SnowTau

HSC
Well you have an 18V battery and theres some electrical device that uses up 2V so your remaining voltage is 16, do u have skype mate???
Nah. Sorry to be a pain and keep this going but I believe it said the voltage measured after the lightbulb was 2V, not that it used 2V. I must have misread it then. Anyone remember / have a paper?

And the velocity ratio question screwed me..

jgalpin

HSC
errr VR screwed me over dude.... if you attempted and put a random answer you get 1 in the marking criteria for attempting it

SnowTau

HSC
errr VR screwed me over dude.... if you attempted and put a random answer you get 1 in the marking criteria for attempting it
Well at least I did that then, and put some random working in :D

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
Also the production of the crank shaft? I said Die-casting(no idea) i'm regretting not putting forging now.,
OMG i think i didnt read the question properly argghhhh coz i remember writing down powder forming and then later coming onto a question about its process later on in the exam... dammmmm. Any1 remember that question?? was it the production on a crank shaft or something else??

jgalpin

HSC
What mark do you need... like roughly RAW to get lets say an 82?

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
im pretty sure i remember hearing a 90 is like 82/100 .... so idk wot 82 would be... like 74? idk :p

rover100

HSC
....Engineering should really scale up

Its harder than physics

:D

Ah well engineering wont count for me anyways...
Maths x2, phys amd bio left

HSC
....Engineering should really scale up

Its harder than physics

:D

Ah well engineering wont count for me anyways...
Maths x2, phys amd bio left
Harder than physics aye... I don't think so mate haha Do you even do physics?

Wentworth

HSC
Harder than physics aye... I don't think so mate haha Do you even do physics?
I don't do engineering but I've seen some of their work, you might be surprised how hard this subject actually is. The calculations are definitely harder (they have mechanics), there's technical drawings and to top it off a lot of theory ---> all that for a low scaling 2 units. I'm glad I didn't pick it that's for sure

SnowTau

HSC
My marks are about equal in Physics and Engineering so yeah.. I dunno really. Physics requires you have a good understanding of everything in the course to get good marks, mainly because of the turn to writing more descriptive answers and almost essays than doing equations and stuff. Engineering has a lot of stuff to learn, and the mechanics can be difficult, however for the most part the questions that you just answer in sentence format are usually really really easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)