• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How's everyone going? (1 Viewer)

Aussiechick

HSC
*feels very confident now*

I've written about 5000 words, and have the rest of the story planned. 5000 words is only about 1/2 the story though, so I'll have a lot of cutting down to do afterwards...

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
*kicks cocoa babe up the buttocks*
GET A MOVE ON!!!
LOL, thanks aLeeOh, ur da bomb lol
hmm im not sure if its working though....... ok ok i will try harder...... i promise..........

*kicks aLeeOh excriciatingly hard up the buttocks*
TAKE SOME IDIOT'S BLCOK REMEDY PILLS!!!! QUICK! BEFORE YOUR CONDITION BECOMES SERIOUSLY UNTREATABLE!!!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by hotcocoababe

*kicks aLeeOh excriciatingly hard up the buttocks*
TAKE SOME IDIOT'S BLCOK REMEDY PILLS!!!! QUICK! BEFORE YOUR CONDITION BECOMES SERIOUSLY UNTREATABLE!!! [/B]
ouCH!!!lol.... i think i'll need more than just tablets for my noogen after that!
well you know what guys? stop complaining-yeh, comin from me!-
CONGRATS TO US ALL FOR EVEN BEING HERE! as in arrempting it in the first place... our teacher's wouldnt have even let us bother trying inthe first place if he/she didnt think we were capable....
i will. i will definately try harder and move my buuum along! i will overcome my idiots block and come out triumphant!!!!!!!!!!!
hooorah!!!!...oh, after i recover from butt-a-citis strain and serious a-hole problems from cocoababe's excessive over the top and dramatic performance.... lool, yeh,, geez whiz thankz!!!

Cicciolina

HSC
Well I'm *planning* to write 1000 words for my critical response for next week's lesson. That's good right? :D I've just been doing a whole ton of research and have just been rambling in my journals. Well more whinging and complaining about it.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
haha... lol... sorri

ive only handed in approx 2000words to my teacher. but i reackon its rubbish.. im doing critical response and i feel as though after every idea, suggestion or arguement i come up with im left with "and then...?". i just feel like an idiot.
IVE GOT IDIOTS' BLOCK!!!!
i was really tempted to do short story.. and at times i still am, but right from the start our teacher persuaded us against it... probably due to US personally rather than the form itself.
oh... how hard it is to get motivated!!!!
and then........?
hey aLeeOh, what are doing critically responding about?

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
ok, so aLeeOh and I are busy massaging our sore butts and crying in the corner then? lol.......... excessive, over the top and dramatic performance.....? no way....... well ok, maybe yes........ but thats only because im a drama student as well...... (arent u too, aL??)..... couldnt help myself, the opportunity was too good to miss :p

but yea you're right aL, we have got pretty far i guess.... its funny tho, everyone immediately says "WOW UR A BRAIN" when i say im doing ext2...... and funnily enough, i really dont think i am. Im doing ext2 as a personal choice, not because im a brain. because im not a brain........ honestly.................. !!!

dammit i want my p's..... lol hows that for random.... ia m the queen of random and bizarre comments, just ask fire hydra...... but its true, i sooo do, but iv only done 15 hours on my L's..... hmmmm, dammit.

:D

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
i havent even attempted to go for my L's yet1
oh dammit!damn you cocoa, now im randominginglying like you! hahaha..
yea im a drrrrrrama student too....
DRAMA ROCKS alot.

grk girl-> very good question... so what IS my critical response about? lol... im stil asking myself that question over and over again.....
the topic however lingers between fairytales/fantastical figures..
you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)