Hows it going? (3 Viewers)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
oh like nerdy engineer spots? agh i totally can't talk..i have a ling lecture tomorrow with a ridiculously tall, weedy american guy who tucks his polo shirts into his quite short shorts, pulls his not long socks up, and screws his face up when he pushes his glasses back up the bridge of his nose :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
oh like nerdy engineer spots?
I know all the good spots over there, but another one on the other side. I have back ups for where ever I am.

em_516 said:
i have a ling lecture tomorrow with a ridiculously tall, weedy american guy who tucks his polo shirts into his quite short shorts, pulls his not long socks up, and screws his face up when he pushes his glasses back up the bridge of his nose :p
Is that what turns you on these days?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
Is that what turns you on these days?
oh yeh babeh, he hawt..cannot wait for the second lecturer, he has a freaky eye! i think i'm in love *swoon*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
oh yeh babeh, he hawt..cannot wait for the second lecturer, he has a freaky eye! i think i'm in love *swoon*
Keep it in your pants, Emily.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
but it's so haaard :(

pay day today..i'm getting my groovin' the moo ticket! you all should follow in suit (do not follow me around in suits..)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Heh, I got back payed from centrelink yesterday. Bender time!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
fuck it sounds like you shortland siders have it easy... meanwhile.. the rest of the uni is working fucking hard! to do MASSIVE assignments that are worth JACKSHIT in the grand scheme of things... and then they drive an hour into uni just to find out that the ONE CLASS they have for the day is FUCKING CANCELLED!!

fuck!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ohhh, that really sucks :( it's shit enough going to uni for a one hour class from where i live, let alone from where YOU live AND having it cancelled :S

but..who said shortland siders were doing nothing? I'M doing nothing, but i THINK others are doing something..maybe.. :p

is anyone else greatly disturbed by the numbers of female mature-aged students flirting with male lecturers all the time? i know i am :|

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
is anyone else greatly disturbed by the numbers of female mature-aged students flirting with male lecturers all the time? i know i am :|
I've never seen that happen :S

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i notice it a lot in my ling classes and it makes me gag

i guess they're the only classes i have where there's a few female mature-agers and male lecturers..but yeh..no :(

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
em_516 said:
I'm disturbed by the old computer nerd guy in my EDUC1005 tutorial trying to flirt with the older female tutor

:|

I'm in the Huxley at the moment, anyone there ?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
em_516 said:
ohhh, that really sucks :( it's shit enough going to uni for a one hour class from where i live, let alone from where YOU live AND having it cancelled :S

but..who said shortland siders were doing nothing? I'M doing nothing, but i THINK others are doing something..maybe.. :p

i'm not doing anything. all my assessments are in-class

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i'm not doing anything. all my assessments are in-class
:eek: what degree do YOU do?
and wait, what does 'in-class' even mean? little tests or what?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
lol. biomed.

And they're all mid semester tests.

multiple choice and true/false.
Eh, I know someone from the internet thats doing that. She's probably in your year, too.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
lol. biomed.

And they're all mid semester tests.

multiple choice and true/false.
man, get.out. :(

i thought biomed was sposed to be important and hardish..do you EVER get other kinds of assessments (like in other semesters)?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
man, get.out. :(

i thought biomed was sposed to be important and hardish..do you EVER get other kinds of assessments (like in other semesters)?
Sif any BSci is hard.

(let the shit storm begin)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)