hows it going? (1 Viewer)

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
ahh the beauty of a car.. i havent done the walk once :D
i fell asleep at the swimming carnival and due to my sleep, got sunburnt to buggery, its rather silly having a huge function before the swimming carnival, we got home at like 4.. had a fire drill at 6.. and had to be out at the carnival at 9ish.. it was harsh

so ash how u been? long time no talk

Ashleet

HSC
i'm good, been really busy though and have no access to MSN :(. although im lucky today cause i only have 1 lecture, ls100 at 10 am then the rest of the day off (even though i have a dance class at 4, netball at 6 and waterpolo at 7:30 and on top of all of that i have a whole pile of readings to do :(

:0 even ive done the hill walk more times than you, but then again we do it for fun at like 8:30 at night just to go down there and scream around abit then run back up the hill. K may not sound like fun to you ppl, but it is to us :p

we all left the swimming carnival early and had to share a bus with all the smelly austin ppls :( but we didnt really spend much time there cause we did some shopping, but i did manage to fit in a few mass participation events.

Did you end up joining the cricket team? Alll i know is that our played Austen i think it was on the weekend (girls) and one of their batsmen got hit it the head with a ball and had to get taken to hospital, so i think im gonna avoid it (for obvious reasons).

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by ballerinabarbie
are there any albies people on this forum?? i'm still deciding between duval, albies and robb for next year...
whatever you do dont got to Robb. if you had to pick from those choices i'd say Duval

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ashleet
i'm good, been really busy though and have no access to MSN :(. although im lucky today cause i only have 1 lecture, ls100 at 10 am then the rest of the day off (even though i have a dance class at 4, netball at 6 and waterpolo at 7:30 and on top of all of that i have a whole pile of readings to do :(

:0 even ive done the hill walk more times than you, but then again we do it for fun at like 8:30 at night just to go down there and scream around abit then run back up the hill. K may not sound like fun to you ppl, but it is to us :p

we all left the swimming carnival early and had to share a bus with all the smelly austin ppls :( but we didnt really spend much time there cause we did some shopping, but i did manage to fit in a few mass participation events.

Did you end up joining the cricket team? Alll i know is that our played Austen i think it was on the weekend (girls) and one of their batsmen got hit it the head with a ball and had to get taken to hospital, so i think im gonna avoid it (for obvious reasons).
hahahahaha... hospital
im playin nearly all the sports aye...
its awesome

whatever you do dont got to Robb. if you had to pick from those choices i'd say Duval
damn straight

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
hahaha i'm kinda over the robb idea anyway - i just was kinda thinking about it cos a friend of mine is there...

so it's still duval/albies to choose between!!

hey ash - where are u dancing in armidale? at the uni or somewhere else?? coz i've been a dancer since i was 5 yrs old (jazz, ballet and pointe) but had to quit just before the hsc and haven't been able to get back into it coz of work and stuff...

anyway guys - sounds like you're having heaps of fun! can't wait to join you next year!!

and mojo - how much is the parking pass for UNE for a year?

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
50 bux for a parking pass for a year... it allows you to park pretty much anywhere.. cept the special places

Ashleet

HSC
with the dancing, we are setting it up as part of mary white just for fun. One of my friends teaches at a dance studio in Coffs and after looking at some of the studios around here (and how bad they were, they performed at Armidale show and they were shocking) decided just to set one up for fun.

But i do know that there is at least 2 dance studios up here, one is called tutu tap and twirl or something like that and im not sure what the other one is called, but after watching them, id suggest if you wanted to do dancing up here join the uni performing arts company, not sure about exact details but i do know it exists in one form or another, but you have to audition to be part of it.

They also run dancing of a few sorts at the gym 2-3 times per week, so that an option

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
saw a friend of mine who's at robb last night - he's come down for the weekend... he told me to go to albies (even though albies and robb are meant to be the biggest rivals or something)

after what he was telling me last night, i'm even more exicted about une next year

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ballerinabarbie
saw a friend of mine who's at robb last night - he's come down for the weekend... he told me to go to albies (even though albies and robb are meant to be the biggest rivals or something)

after what he was telling me last night, i'm even more exicted about une next year
dont go to albies.. its eeeeeevilll!!!!

Ashleet

HSC
on SFK public speaking night, we had albies guys doing nuddy runs in our hallways, most of them not a good sight. All i can say is need i say more.

Ashleet

HSC
did anyone read the 1st edition of the nucleus, how cut did all the robb ppl get? then in this month there is letter after letter demanding apologies.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
haha i read that!
they need to learn to take a joke, they went on about the people at austin having STDs and i didnt see any letters from austin-ians having a shit about it.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by glitter burns
haha i read that!
they need to learn to take a joke, they went on about the people at austin having STDs and i didnt see any letters from austin-ians having a shit about it.

cos the truth hurts :D

yeah i read that.. twas quite funny

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
on SFK public speaking night, we had albies guys doing nuddy runs in our hallways, most of them not a good sight. All i can say is need i say more.
i was at the public speaking thing... the earle page guy shoulda won.. twas hilarious

Ashleet

HSC
one of the guys at the speaking comp was the son of the ex mayor of sydney frank sartor (SP)

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
one of the guys at the speaking comp was the son of the ex mayor of sydney frank sartor (SP)
oohhhh snazzy
so ash, how be mary white goin?

Ashleet

HSC
mazza white as we now commonly call it is going good - specially today that it is raining and all you guys have to walk up in the rain mwahahahaha.

Dont really spend much time here really, ususally in lectures in town or at the gym, but having a good time. Lotsa drinking, many a early morning. all the usual stuff.

BTW anyone here doing the sfk theatre sports. Need to suss out the competition, find out who mary white is gonna beat this year :p

BTW mazza isnt too bad to live at seeing as there is 154 freshers, so it doesnt have the image it used to have :p

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
mazza white as we now commonly call it is going good - specially today that it is raining and all you guys have to walk up in the rain mwahahahaha.

Dont really spend much time here really, ususally in lectures in town or at the gym, but having a good time. Lotsa drinking, many a early morning. all the usual stuff.

BTW anyone here doing the sfk theatre sports. Need to suss out the competition, find out who mary white is gonna beat this year :p

BTW mazza isnt too bad to live at seeing as there is 154 freshers, so it doesnt have the image it used to have :p

ive heard it called mary dyke.... that made me laugh
but yeah our theatre sports team will kick your theatre sports team
i sorta tried out. with the intention of not goin in the competition... just a bit of fun now and again...
it was funnnnnyyy..

Ashleet

HSC
hehe yeah ive heard the mary dyke things a few times b4, but hey we only have one block where its girls only so really its just the same as any other college (cept rob, i dont think any other college is quite like rob)

I would have to disagree and say our theatre sports team is gonna kick your team's butt, although most of us do have a theatre studies performance the same weekend which pretty much involves 90% of our team, so if we lose we have a reason. :p meh just doing it for fun neway:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)