hows it going? (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
awww you're sick (hehehe), we all got the same thing first week of term, stupid college environments with the stupid disease sharing

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
yeah... hooray for communal activities
ive been sick twice now.. i got sick the end of o week, and got better, and the other day i got sick again.. hooray:D

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ashleet
I would have to disagree and say our theatre sports team is gonna kick your team's butt, although most of us do have a theatre studies performance the same weekend which pretty much involves 90% of our team, so if we lose we have a reason. :p meh just doing it for fun neway:D

oh how blatently wrong you were :p
it was rigged i tells ya rigged!!!!
2nd by one point.. i mean we deserved an extra 5 points for the cheering alone.. and that bus opera was comedy gold.. it deserved 20 outta 15

natrap

Who is catching the Sydney train on friday? It leaves at 9am but we need to be there 45 minutes early for luggage. Any idea if there are buses to the station?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I'm catching the Syndey trainon Friday... ewww that means we have to get there at 8.15. (I'm bribing a friend to drive me... he's going to have to be up hours earlier than usual)

Side note: I saw you today in town but I didn't say Hi because you lokoed busy.

natrap

I shall have to find someone with a car then too. What carriage/seat are you in? I am C15 - whatever that means. Probably carriage C, seat 15.

Reply to side note: Where was I and what was I doing when I looked busy? If you saw me in the women's clothing store I wasn't busy.

T

trace|element

I have a car but I am hoping to flee armidale on teh thursday anyway so Im no help! :p

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I am in B17.
Eight hours on the train. Eh.
I'm catching the train back up too, on Sunday May 2.

Reply to your reply to my side note: No you were walking with a girl and and talking and you were both looking at something like it was really interesting so i didn't interrupt.

natrap

Any idea whether Ash is goin home on the Friday train. I shall see her on Thursday so I shall ask her then.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Ash is getting a lift with someone who lives just near her, I think.

Anyone coming back up by train?
I'm on the Sunday May 2 train.

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman
oh how blatently wrong you were :p
it was rigged i tells ya rigged!!!!
2nd by one point.. i mean we deserved an extra 5 points for the cheering alone.. and that bus opera was comedy gold.. it deserved 20 outta 15

jonathon is my theatre studies lecturer, he hates everyone, most groups deserved more points than were given (cept Albies)

Ashleet

HSC
mwahahahaha suckers i am already home, i left thursday around 9 am with one of the other girls from mazza who lives 5 mins up the road from me :p, i would have died on the train. We spent 7 and a half hours driving and singing along to movie soundtracks and Queen

natrap

Hey Jo I'll be seeing you on the return train on Sunday May 2. I'm in carriage B, seat 56.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)