How's this for a 3U creative? (1 Viewer)

rosygirls92

HSC
Hey guys, I've been busting my brains for a good idea for a story, which i haven't written but i've got the basic plot. So do read and lend some helpful suggestions,

There's a guy who catches his wife who is staring at a rich man, who in his eyes in hollow and worthless. He comments on the rolex , the high speed labtop, the ferrari car which all is nothing because its all the man really has. His mobile contacts are dwindling into only business contacts. He wants to take a closer look at the man through the mirror. Than his train of thought breaks when his wife looks at him and asks for the time, taking a look at his rolex watch, ie meaning he's the worthless man.

thankyou :) for reading this far, any comments?

jessicalysenko

HSC
What topic is this?

Navigating?

I do Romanticism, but from looking at what you're trying to present.. it's a little hard to follow. How is he going to show he feels/seems worthless? At the point of checking the time, he needs a thought that reflects that.

Sorry, but I have no clue about navigating. sooo gald I do romanticism :)

rosygirls92

HSC
What topic is this?

Navigating?

I do Romanticism, but from looking at what you're trying to present.. it's a little hard to follow. How is he going to show he feels/seems worthless? At the point of checking the time, he needs a thought that reflects that.

Sorry, but I have no clue about navigating. sooo gald I do romanticism :)
Yeh Navigating, man this sux story writing definetly ain't my thing

Monsterman

HSC
What aspects of navigating the global are you trying to represent?..
The story just seems a bit random..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)