How's your study going now VS the beginning of the year? (1 Viewer)

souli

HSC
This is a bit of a check-in/reflection post ig..
How are you going with your study, compared to your goals at the beginning of the year? Are you beyond your expectations, or do you feel that you're falling behind? Are you still feeling motivated or a bit burnt out?

Personally, I'm feeling a bit burnt out but I'm still progressing satisfactorily. I'm interested to see how everyone else is feeling :)

Velli_Killi

HSC
Honestly, I'm finding that each week is a cycle of 'and the next' all the way until we graduate, but it's not the worst level of tiredness I've unlocked yet lol. Hope everyone else is doing alright though!
LoveGIF.gif

ms_grape_taco

HSC
I feel like i was super motivated at the start of year 12, especially for the first exam block. then the second exam block came around, and i didn't do as well. While i'm been trying to tell myself "it's okay.. you will bounce back in task 3" i feel like i'm genuinely taking these tasks with not as much focus and dedication.

to everyone reading this, please roast me into studying!!!

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I feel like i was super motivated at the start of year 12, especially for the first exam block. then the second exam block came around, and i didn't do as well. While i'm been trying to tell myself "it's okay.. you will bounce back in task 3" i feel like i'm genuinely taking these tasks with not as much focus and dedication.

to everyone reading this, please roast me into studying!!!
your name is ms grape taco. enough said. head into ur textbook pls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)