HSC 2010 School Rankings (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Damn, STGGHS moved down 6 places this year. This is the lowest ranking we've had since I can remember. Can't say I'm surprised but still...the powers that be are not going to like this. x)
St G have been down there before. It's probably the lowest St G have been in about 4-5 years though. It was somewhat expected though, since the Class of 2009 thought that the class of 2010 at St George weren't too flash.

Coliinn

HSC
jesus christ, what happened to ryde secondary college, from 64 > 165 ... and i just managed to get in that school for next yr ... for yr 11 and 12... shld've just went to sefton lol

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Why isnt my school on there ?!
You don't exist, of course, I don't know how many times I have to tell people this. YOU ARE NOT REAL!

Haha, I'm kidding. There are over 800 schools in NSW alone, I believe, and in the report there are 400 odd reported - other schools would have had either 0% success rate or had less than the lowest school listed.

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
you know aquawhite you remind of someone from my school last year.

guy thought he was good at maths and tried 4unit but had to drop because he was crap

he did 4unit english and ended up being 3unit maths ( AND DIDNT GO VERY WELL AT THAT) and he thought he was all shit hot, he had lots of free periods which he would spend in the library showing everyone his bullshit magic tricks he learnt of youtube.

then right at the end of the year he got an ATAR so low he was ashamed to tell anyone

epic fail

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

guy thought he was good at maths and tried 4unit but had to drop because he was crap

he did 4unit english and ended up being 3unit maths ( AND DIDNT GO VERY WELL AT THAT) and he thought he was all shit hot, he had lots of free periods which he would spend in the library showing everyone his bullshit magic tricks he learnt of youtube.

then right at the end of the year he got an ATAR so low he was ashamed to tell anyone

epic fail
not as fail as you not making it to 4unit

Deer

Premium Member
HSC

epic fail
And you think you're shit hot by anonymously insulting people on the internet.

it is you who should be ashamed.

epic fail

straightdown

HSC
http://bettereducation.com.au/Results/Hsc1Page.aspx ALL 800 or so schools.

Quick question: Why do they fail to include TAFE in the top 800 schools? I know for a fact the tafe I went to got a minimum of 8 Band 6's. Such a shame the Board of Studies fail to recognise TAFE's achievements. Luckily they recognised individual achievements by naming those who got a Band 6 in the Distinguished achievers list.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Lol @ Bored of Fail getting butt-raped by everyone on this site. Good job.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
hillz ftw up to 89 from 154 last year. massive jump.

janchanisek

Durian
HSC
hillz ftw up to 89 from 154 last year. massive jump.
WOOOO yes indeed and yay another hills person finally =]
we were 105th in '08 but yeh we all knew last year was epic fail lol
who are you btw far out im wondering now haha =.=
i should know you ahhhhhhhh!
but yeh so happy we made it into top 100! go class of 2010! =]

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Ruse completely smashed mathematics this year. From memory, only 14 out of the total attempts did not get in the top band which equates to a 95% 'success rate'. Quite remarkable.

PhD06

HSC
N/A
School dropped 49 places, just outside the top 100 now. the IB is taking all the good kids

As an OB, I find the result very dissapointing. There are clearly some staff that either lack competence or are way past their use by date. I'm told that the teaching standards are very uneven. I just wonder what sort of performance standards are in place and how these are reviewed? The worrying thing is that the school is gearing up for major celebrations in 2013 and are handing out sporting scholarships like lollies. It's all very well that the school would want to enjoy sporting success in 2013, but it's not what thinking parents are paying for

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
W00t! Good improvement from my school from last year. We're top 200 this year and on page 5 baby whee! 3rd in our area, pft at those private schools that have such small years that they automatically get a good success rate if anyone gets band 6. Good cohort though, next year should be fairly fine and my year's alright.

ReNG

HSC
Out of curiousity, how many schools are there in NSW?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)