HSC Art, enjoying it or regretting it??? (1 Viewer)

pear head

HSC
well....i ALWAYS complain about visual arts..but its like the subject i do best in....how ironic.
so im liking as well as HATING visual arts at the same time.

The teachers at my school are all DODGY except one. i used to have the head teacher who seemed pretty helpful..but for some dumb reason he left at the start of yr 12 and now i have this dodgy teacher.

My teacher is the WORST of them all. shes not motivational... always BRAGGING on about how we need to get this and that done in very unmotivational way....

Benno

HSC
Hey if it makes anyone feel better... i am the only person in my art class... so i have 4 periods with my teacher then 4 by myself in study lessons... and i'm the most unmotivated person ever.... try doing art by yaself for 4 lessons! it sucks. But oh well.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
that sucks....

Benno said:
Hey if it makes anyone feel better... i am the only person in my art class... so i have 4 periods with my teacher then 4 by myself in study lessons... and i'm the most unmotivated person ever.... try doing art by yaself for 4 lessons! it sucks. But oh well.
The ONLY one?! Man that must suck, especially having study periods by yourself, i would absolutely hate that!! Being unmotivated also sucks but i guess you need to pull through to get through the HSC eh?? If i had study lessons by myself there's no way i would ever pass!! Sounds like if you utilise those study periods you must do alright - good luck with everything!!

fugazi

HSC
I'm enjoying it.

We've got a small art class, but there's a certain unease in the air.
Our art class is not as functional as it seems..
There's the typical student who throws crap together, claiming it to be a masterpiece. As expected, the general response from other, more talented students, is something along the lines of, "Oh wow, that's gayer than two rainbows having sex."
Contrasting this opinion (or fact?) is our art teacher, who loves said artwork. He's been accused of masturbating while thinking about it.

Anyway! This minor thing has led to tensions in the art room, but myself? I'm pretty much unaffected. I've been working at a comfortable speed and have kept the same concepts throughout the year. Fortunately, I've had an array of opinions from HSC markers that has directed me the right way. Which is forward, right?

I'm definitley enjoying art, though, despite this post.
So.. how are you all going? This is my first successful post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)