HSC CSSA English- Toughts (1 Viewer)

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
The essay question was a little weird, didn't get what they meant by "needs".... But I reckon I answered it alright

Overall it wasn't an exceptionally difficult paper :) but it's paper 2 that's gonna screw with me

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Essay question was mediocre, didn't feel like i adapted perfectly but we'll see how it turns out
Creative went pretty well
Texts 2 and 3 where insanely stupid

dunjaaa

HSC
It was a pretty decent exam to say the least. Glad that we didn't have to write a feature article or speech for the creative. As for the belonging essay, it was a very, very generic question that fit perfectly with my essay. Overall pretty satisfied, wrote 10/10/10 (my writing is massive), but tomorrow's exam is going to be hell as my teachers had alluded to :D

dunjaaa

HSC
You can interpret in any way possible, hence the name creative writing lol

90atarpls

HSC
thank fk, i took the picture as a house, but wtf was i supposed to write about for the complex part, like wtfffff

ebbygoo

HSC
Only got two and a half body paragraphs out for the essay... and forgot my strongest technique for both my ancestors and related paragraph... please just end it now.
gg
gtg cry

wagig

HSC
Oh yeah, I'm not worried about which two sections they're gonna choose for the final mark, because I did well in all three :)
Oh thank god! I spent too much time on short answer and skrzynecki that I didn't even get to start the creative. Do they pick the best 2 sections? or at random depending on the cohort's responses?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
The question for the essay was just a bit bizarre, I responded to it like it meant 'a strong sense of belonging has to fulfil a person's needs' but I'm not sure if that's what they wanted? :S

s-tressed

HSC
The question for the essay was just a bit bizarre, I responded to it like it meant 'a strong sense of belonging has to fulfil a person's needs' but I'm not sure if that's what they wanted? :S
I did something similar, but I was weak on my related text :/

photastic

HSC
Oh thank god! I spent too much time on short answer and skrzynecki that I didn't even get to start the creative. Do they pick the best 2 sections? or at random depending on the cohort's responses?
You do realise she graduated last year and she's just messing around.

ditzy bub

HSC
Pre sure I failed
Ran out of time...didn't fill a booklet for any of the sections,
didn't finish any of the sections...
FML:'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)