HSC Exams and Results (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
ahh the joys of year twelve. i went in there, did all the questions i could, with reasonable amount of time lest, and could not for the life of me remember anything to do with applications of calculus. and started crying in the middle of the test. =|. *hugs back* =].
At least you did your best - you can't do anymore than that now can you? :)
^ THANCK U, AT LEAST SOMEONE RELIZED LOL:blah:. I JUST PUT DIS UP 2 CONFUSE U ALL:haha:, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK INSTEAD IT CONTINUED DA CONVERSATION:mad1:, OH WELL. :rolleyes:
Actually, most people like me would've realised but would've assumed you simply revived this thread instead of starting a new one.

Go Shady! :D

Divinity_

HSC
OP said post your results for the whole year. Meaning class assessments not just HSC results
Hence bit early ? My trials are still in progress. I won't be getting my results back until week 6/7.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
i shall do the same. if i don't off myself in the meantime. fuck i just failed my mx1 exam, went in, had a mental blank and just broke down. wonderful.
Oh wow, Im glad i wasnt the only one then. I think it'll be easiest if I just blame it all on Mr Hempel, even though at the time I thought he was a decent teacher....

And all the places are final now. Ahh crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)