Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
What is wrong with conflicting perspectives (mod c)? It's mod B we should all be worried about. Mod C and A, ez!
Mod B is my strongest, Mod C is hard for me because you have to find a related texts which requires work and I think I've overwhelmingly demonstrated the fact that I'm not good at doing work.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Mod B is my strongest, Mod C is hard for me because you have to find a related texts which requires work and I think I've overwhelmingly demonstrated the fact that I'm not good at doing work.
l0l, the fact the we possess conflicting perspectives ourselves is humorous. You may never know if they specify two texts or one text for Mod C, but just in case, you need two. Fk, I hate both mods now! Mod A :inlove:

Hi there444

HSC
Integrate the question into your definition of belonging. Don't state them separately. Markers most likely don't give a f about what comes after the introduction. So make it real good.
If only this was true... Would have saved me so much time.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
It is lol
Well, my HSC marking teachers said that they don't give a f, just go straight to conclusion or read topic sentences
That's really interesting. I'll be making my intros and conclusions a lot better now. Thanks for sharing that, I'd rep you but I did yesterday

mreditor16

HSC
That's really interesting. I'll be making my intros and conclusions a lot better now. Thanks for sharing that, I'd rep you but I did yesterday
I completely disagree with Adrita's allegation, just letting you know. I wouldn't be so quick for taking that "advice" on board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)