Hsc.. is it that important (1 Viewer)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
sigh...
im not saying uni is bad...or wateva~~~
i can't get into one...
so i jus making myself feel betta...bout making it sounds like a load of crap! ok..making myself believe dat it is..
since i duno wat da hell i wanna do afta high skool...
at this point in time...i dun want any more education...i dun wanna learn...learning boring!!!
i wanna...jus sit in front of my comp all da day...and not have to worry bout...i have something due in da next 2 weekz....

bumbo_hippo

HSC
i jus feel pretty STUPID!
since i can't do maths...i duno how to do it..
i mean da night b4..i did it...and i kinda got da idea..
and today i try to do something similar...and i haven't got a clue..
geez~~~ my memory is jus f**ked up!!!
buh my head is occupied by something else....(i think datz y) -_______-"

life is jus crap!!!

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
bumbo_hippo said:
i jus feel pretty STUPID!
since i can't do maths...i duno how to do it..
i mean da night b4..i did it...and i kinda got da idea..
and today i try to do something similar...and i haven't got a clue..
geez~~~ my memory is jus f**ked up!!!
buh my head is occupied by something else....(i think datz y) -_______-"

life is jus crap!!!
Don't worry about it. The HSC is stupid, not you. Just get through it and very soon you can do whatever you want with your life. Uni is not that crash hot... most of the people who I know at uni hate it and their are plenty of other avenues for you to succeed in life. Good luck. Hang in there...Just a little while more! :)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
miaomiao said:
Don't worry about it. The HSC is stupid, not you. Just get through it and very soon you can do whatever you want with your life. Uni is not that crash hot... most of the people who I know at uni hate it and their are plenty of other avenues for you to succeed in life. Good luck. Hang in there...Just a little while more! :)
yea welz...HSC isn't wat i'm worried about...
its jus some test..dat they make u get worked up for...

if i fail trialz....like if i failed maths...and i only have 10u...
would i still b able to graduate?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
yea welz...HSC isn't wat i'm worried about...
its jus some test..dat they make u get worked up for...

if i fail trialz....like if i failed maths...and i only have 10u...
would i still b able to graduate?
I think the HSC is "outcomes based" which means in terms of attaining ur HSC you get it pass or fail as long as you hand in all the necessary work! :)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
melsc said:
I think the HSC is "outcomes based" which means in terms of attaining ur HSC you get it pass or fail as long as you hand in all the necessary work! :)
ok...i should b able to graduate then...
i hope...>"<
sigh..
if not...o welz...i guess i'm jus too stupid for skool

mikay

"I remember back to year 12 when the world doesn't seem to move because you are in this constant pain of having your future hanging in the balence by a few marks. But when it's over everyone finally realises it was all bullshit, nothing was hanging in the balence, no mark could change your fate - and if you believed it did you were most likely a wanker. I think people in life already know what their destiny is, their head may not know it - but they will find their future and their future will find them - somehow, somewhere. The point I am trying to make is if you want something badly enough - it will come, in realistic proportions of course." - best thing I have read to date.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
yr 12 is da slowest year of all...far out...
its so boring...wanna get it ova and one wif already...
graduation in...i duno when..not goin anywayz....

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
I am not stressing for this thing.
Its just not worth it.
I know this chick from last year who got really bad marks...like toally appauling and she now owns a very well established cafe with her boyfriend and she is very happy.
So you know...its really just a harder School Certificate, that everyone makes a big deal of for no particular reason. Just a piece of paper with a few words and numbers on it that next year will be pretty much ferk all.
Thats probably not the right attitude to have but realistically thats the truth in my eyes and if I dont do well, there are other paths to success in life.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
LiL_JeN_JeN said:
I am not stressing for this thing.
Its just not worth it.
I know this chick from last year who got really bad marks...like toally appauling and she now owns a very well established cafe with her boyfriend and she is very happy.
So you know...its really just a harder School Certificate, that everyone makes a big deal of for no particular reason. Just a piece of paper with a few words and numbers on it that next year will be pretty much ferk all.
Thats probably not the right attitude to have but realistically thats the truth in my eyes and if I dont do well, there are other paths to success in life.
ROFL~~ i like dat!
i kno pplz who fuked HSC bad...
and doin ok....
as long as life goes on...life is good

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Why be so flipant about the HSC? It's not just a piece of paper, it's a path into UNI for most of us... sure there are other pathways but this is the easy one. If you have thought about it a lot and decided that you're not too bothered by the HSC, then that is fine, but if you're interested in further education then you'd be tottaly foolish to say that the HSC is not important.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
fleepbasding said:
Why be so flipant about the HSC? It's not just a piece of paper, it's a path into UNI for most of us... sure there are other pathways but this is the easy one. If you have thought about it a lot and decided that you're not too bothered by the HSC, then that is fine, but if you're interested in further education then you'd be tottaly foolish to say that the HSC is not important.
okok...HSC is important..
buh life goes on wif out it.....
so wats da use of getting so worked up bout HSC...when life goes on...
and especially....when u dun wanna go to uni for 'further education'

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Yep right well everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions and think about it...next year when everyone is in Uni/TAFE/Workforce the HSC will be a stupid piece of paper you were fretting about for 12 months or so. Also I didnt say that the HSC is un-important, because it is important, just not as important as everyone makes it out to be...it will not be the end of the world if you do not do well.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
No point getting worked up about it, but there is a point in working for it. If you aren't interested in UNI then that's your decision.

Valeroso

HSC
liam_1234 said:
Is everyone worried about the HSC...... I have already been accepted into uni for next year and my uai will be like low 60.. the uni course does not give a shit about the uai u just have to finish year 12.... that shows that universitys dont really care much about the marks its just about getting there money....
Question: How were you accepted to Uni? You lucky lucky person!

SlipStream

HSC
I'm going to a private college next year (already accepted), so the pressure is off me to get a good UAI. However that doesn't mean I'm going to kick off the shoes and write "whatever" as an answer in the HSC...

Just as well because 2005 has been one of my worst years of school. Moved house, moved schools... Year 11 at my old school was tops, was first in ancient (at current school I'm heaps lower), second in general maths (pffft, let's not talk about my current ranking), doin better in modern - the only carryover things are that I'm doing great in English and extension 1 (although I had to drop extension 2 after I moved), and still ranked #1 in senior science (derr I'm the captain). ALL my teachers at old school were tops - makes a big difference to how you value and thus perform in your subject, but at my current school all but one suck dick. Makes me hate school, I can't wait until it's over - teachers make a difference, like ancient used to be my best subject - now it's one of my worst. :(

But I don't care that much, cos I'm going to a private college regardless of whether my UAI is 99 or "30". :) When I'm feeling stressed, I think of that and it makes me look forward to the end.

"This is my life..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)