HSC Italian exam (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
also my speaking is on September 13th. When does everyone else have it?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ur not serious.. the t/tables not out... omg it IS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sooooooo scared...

we all have speaking on the same day, so i spose thats when mine is.. ohh.. ita & bio.. not good!

s2ophie

HSC
I didn't think we had speaking on the same day. We get notified heaps early cos someone has to come down from sydney o interview us. The people who do Geramn at my school have to do their is the middle of their trials plus do one for the trials

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yea, the germans have speaking during the trials at our school 2!! we're so lucky that we get a few weeks to study!

tiger_03

The Speaking exams are 13th September for Continuers and 20th September for Beginners.

s2ophie

HSC
August 11th!!! AAAAAHHH!!! same day as my English change exam and its on the first day of my trials.

s2ophie

HSC
i don't really know. i don't think so. I know for modern history our teacher is getting the catholic and the independent trials and picking the good stuff but i don't know for italian. maybe i should find out... When are your trials?

Kakie

well we have it supposedly on the 4th but thats the same day as english so i asked the deputy if we could change it to the prossimo thursday when noone has any exams!! so on the thurs!! YAY power of persuasion

s2ophie

HSC
at least i'll get mine over and done with. unfortunately though we picke our numbers yesterday and i am ninth so i have to sit there stressing before its my turn.

Are you doing catholic trials?

Kakie

i think yes for the catholic trials...
damn about the 9th thing, i always go first, ever since year 7 cos i have had the sme teacher all the way thru!!

Kakie

i cant get msn at school...i have it at home...but icq2go is usable at school!!
so what do you feel you need to improve on in your skills?? or grammar or anything

s2ophie

HSC
in speaking i have this shocking problem of memorising what i have to say ( i'm supposed to do that) but in an exam i can't make it sound like its coming off the top of my head.

Also i make the most ridiculous mistakes in grammar sometimes. i wrote in my last exam "avere divertimento" my teacher almost killed me! :)

What about you? Your mark is really high, so how do you do it?

Also when and why did you got to italy? was it a school thing, exchange...

Kakie

ok what ive noticed is that everyone in my class reads over past speaking papers and memorises, i dont study for it AT ALL!! unless you count an hour of radio listening to...anyway i dont look at anything, i get into the room and really do talk off the top of my head, and after two seconds of thinking it just comes to me...in the past year i havent got below 19/20 for a speaking.

apparently im a natural at languages though, when i was younger i spoke hebrew and french cos my nana taught me and then i picked up italian at school in year 3 and blitzed it ever since

yeh went to italy on exchange for 3 weeks last year january 2 weeks at school 1 week of travel it was so amazing!!!<--please not the tone of exclamation

everyone thinks i study heaps to get the marks i get, in fact i do sh*t all work in italian and do really well, in all my other subjects i do study and go crap...ahem maths!!

do you guys speak in italian during class time? cos i think that also helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)