HSC Marks all nighter thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
We've all done it before during the HSC, lets do it again guys. One last time.

williamdaft

HSC
I sent my text every minute since 5:45, and didn't receive until 10 past. (I did accelerated too)
Idunno, I refreshed the page every 1 minute on my pc last year, and then when the username/pw popped up, I looked at the clock and it was around 5:55am, I was like, "holy shit, it's before 6am... this is the moment :/ ..."

yasminee96

HSC
Idunno, I refreshed the page every 1 minute on my pc last year, and then when the username/pw popped up, I looked at the clock and it was around 5:55am, I was like, "holy shit, it's before 6am... this is the moment :/ ..."
i kept refreshing from 5:30 and got mine 5:45 ish :eek:

yasminee96

HSC
Really? Well I'm gonna start refreshing earlier this time :p oh my god, I'm more nervous now...
Dont be! It's all going to be fine :) I dont even remember what it felt like to get my results last year so the feeling cant be terrible...right? D:

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Haha guys do you get the actual atar or the marks only? Good luck everyone :) You will all be fine!

ayecee

HSC
Haha guys do you get the actual atar or the marks only? Good luck everyone :) You will all be fine!
just marks, but after you get marks, ATAR calculators are put to the use that they were actually intended for, and can provide a pretty good estimate.

Question: Do you guys think the atar calculators will be a little more inaccurate this year, due to the amounts of people who didn't sit hsc exams due to the bush fires? Or not make any significant difference?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
just marks, but after you get marks, ATAR calculators are put to the use that they were actually intended for, and can provide a pretty good estimate.

Question: Do you guys think the atar calculators will be a little more inaccurate this year, due to the amounts of people who didn't sit hsc exams due to the bush fires? Or not make any significant difference?
Oh okay thank you :)

williamdaft

HSC

Mmm, I don't think it makes a significant difference, but the ATAR estimates for each subject changes a bit every year anyway depending on how everyone performs..

babylonne

HSC
I know the rest of the merit lists go up tomorrow, but someone said that newspapers publish what subjects you got a band 6 in as well?? Is this tomorrow?

williamdaft

HSC
I know the rest of the merit lists go up tomorrow, but someone said that newspapers publish what subjects you got a band 6 in as well?? Is this tomorrow?
I think so, my auntie saw my DA last yr on the newspaper, so yes they do publish who got b6s. But I'm not sure if the newspapers publish it tomorrow.

Ally2014

HSC
I'm waiting for my accelerated course! It's going to be hard because I'll want them all at once! For other people who did accelerated, does your accelerated course come up in your hsc results with everything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)