HSC Marks all nighter thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayecee

HSC
I'm waiting for my accelerated course! It's going to be hard because I'll want them all at once! For other people who did accelerated, does your accelerated course come up in your hsc results with everything else?
no it wont
you will get only one set of marks, for 2 unit only. Then next year, it won't be there unless you do the course again.

williamdaft

HSC
So when do you guys get your atar? :)
9am on the 19th.

Do you happen to know which newspaper?
The Sydney Morning Herald.

I'm waiting for my accelerated course! It's going to be hard because I'll want them all at once! For other people who did accelerated, does your accelerated course come up in your hsc results with everything else?
My accelerated will be in the 2012 HSC section when I log in studentsonline, I'll get my other subjects for hsc results this time.

Ally2014

HSC
no it wont
you will get only one set of marks, for 2 unit only. Then next year, it won't be there unless you do the course again.
Ok thanks! What about on my official transcript thing?

studded

HSC
Good luck to anybody getting their results tomorrow.
I didn't even do the HSC this year but reading through this thread I feel really nervous. :redface:

Confound

HSC
Got the tissue boxes ready to cry. Only regret I have is that I should've done adv eng instead of standard

ayecee

HSC
Exactly the same. You will get one this year with just 2 unit on it, and unless you do it again, it wont be on next years one.

Got the tissue boxes ready to cry. Only regret I have is that I should've done adv eng instead of standard
I did standard too, we can cry together :'(

babylonne

HSC
I did the prelim course for accelerated economics, but I dropped it before starting the HSC course. When I got my official prelim transcript, it listed the accelerated course as well, but under the heading of 2011 as opposed to 2012. I assume the same will happen for your HSC transcript: they will list all your results and courses, but separate them according to what year you completed it in.

Confound

HSC
Exactly the same. You will get one this year with just 2 unit on it, and unless you do it again, it wont be on next years one.

I did standard too, we can cry together :'(
And I'm not even ranked top 10 in standard at my school but I'm ranked high in everything else. Standard English will destroy my atar :''((((

pHyRe

HSC
And I'm not even ranked top 10 in standard at my school but I'm ranked high in everything else. Standard English will destroy my atar :''((((
mate i'm not too far from last in advanced in my school. it's gonna uck me up so bad. but meh, i've known that for years lol

Confound

HSC
mate i'm not too far from last in advanced in my school. it's gonna uck me up so bad. but meh, i've known that for years lol
Aha dang. I'll need a 90% raw to save me from any damage which is, I heard, impossible to get in standard. No matter how many band 6 essays you memorised and regurgitated. I still fully remember the creative writing that I stole word for word

Confound

HSC
I cried a bit last week when I realised I didn't get state 1st for Visual Art

pHyRe

HSC
Aha dang. I'll need a 90% raw to save me from any damage which is, I heard, impossible to get in standard. No matter how many band 6 essays you memorised and regurgitated. I still fully remember the creative writing that I stole word for word
90% raw sounds hard bro, that's why i did advanced. not too much harder than standard but scales way better.

got 64% in my trials, hopefully hsc marks a bit easier and i did a bit better so 75% raw? that'd pull me up to some mid B5 i hope and not screw me too bad.

Confound

HSC
90% raw sounds hard bro, that's why i did advanced. not too much harder than standard but scales way better.

got 64% in my trials, hopefully hsc marks a bit easier and i did a bit better so 75% raw? that'd pull me up to some mid B5 i hope and not screw me too bad.
Yeah man 90% raw is impossible. Good luck with your results :)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
when i checked mine in 2011 they were up at like 5:45am, saved myself from the very long waiting time for the page to load lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)