HSC Notes-Im giving them away! (1 Viewer)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Can anyone tell me if these are relevant for the 2009 course. I don't plan on downloading them if they are not relevant, so if someone can tell me it would be a huge help.

Thank you in advance :D

I know this thread is extremely old so please don't prosecute me for that, I was just wondering if they are relevant.
most are....you just have to use the current syllabus to decipher them

eg, the Religous Depth Studies were a combo (ie study two religions) on one area eg Ethics where as the new syllabus is one religion and three areas (ethics, ritual and personality)

The Board didnt change the content just the structure

HTH

Joeballs

HSC
I'd rather not download all of the notes, could anyone let me know what chapter the Ethics are in? thanks.

AFilthyIbis

HSC
hey d00ds. just found a helpful page. couldn't find anywhere else to post.
It has samples for the long answer(and feminism).

click here, or here for the specific sample answer.

moniyoo

HSC
EDIT 22/4/2010

READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE FILES ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE AS IT TELLS YOU WHAT IT CAN BE ADAPTED TO IN THE NEW SYLLABUS. THE BOARD DIDNT CHANGE THE CONTENT, JUST THE STRUCTURE SO YOU WILL NEED THE SYLLABUS (AS LINKED IN THIS POST)

new link to my other set of notes-link to new notes
http://rapidshare.com/users/GH5ZG0

Same deal as below re rapidshares download limits etc
The old notes are just as good if not better as they are more detailed;
You just have to read the description on the download page as it tells you what it can be adapted to in the new syllabus

HTH

Edit 24/6/2007
Most of the files have been re-uploaded due to multiple requests

Please take notice of the file descriptions and how they can be used

New file site= http://rapidshare.com/users/4KYGPQ

There is a time limit imposed by rapidshare to ensure that their servers are not abused. I use RS because I have a premium account and no, I will not email them to people so please dont ask

----------

Edit: 11/11/2006

Please note: These notes refer to the 1999 syllabus not the 2005 syllabus. They are still valid but you will need the new syllabus (http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/studies_religion_syl_05.pdf or http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/studies_religion_syl_05.doc) to make sense of the notes!!

----------
A series of study notes from the old syllabus

They are from a number of CD-ROM that was produced a number of years ago by a teacher from up North. Unfortunately, he broke so many copyright rules in putting these notes together it wasnt funny and he was ordered to stop selling the CD.

Now, Im a packrat so I bought them as soon as they went on sale but I couldnt collect the whole set cause he went out of business so I have no ethical qualms about giving away the notes here on BoS. Given that its a new HSC next year, the texts are outdated (with regards to structure) as most of the current Year 12 content is split between Yr 11 and 12 in the new course! Add to that the issue of his plagiarism and you have a bargain!! (Each CD was $66 and each unit was on a CD .: there are $462 worth of notes here!!!!

Enough yakking and start downloading
Notes on:
Ethics
Writings
Rites
Religion in Australia >1901
Aboriginal Spirituality
Media and Non Religion

The folder contains notes in chapter form and each topic comes with a study guide (which is pretty good)

NB I dont receive money or anything like this from you downloading from the site. I do receive points that I can transfer into extending the account that the files are stored in (so its a self perpetrating thing if your download them and get others to download them Vs passing them on to others).

Also Note- I paid for this upload account (more that I paid for a premium download account and the upload account came with it) so downloading from it will help me in the fact that the account will stay open past the end of August- so please, get people to download from it instead of giving them what you download.

So spread the word and the address as these notes are pretty good!

See this thread
http://community.boredofstudies.org/38/studies-religion/54790/religion-ecology.html
for a discussion on the notes (Post 9 onwards)
There is also a chapter sample that you can download
can you please sent me the notes
because i can't download it i can't access the website
so plz do pm me if you can sent me the notes then i will tell you my email address
because i do not like posting my email address here lol

NatalijaLabanc

HSC
I'm actually unable to access the file for some reason....can you post it in in some other way that I can access it ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)