• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC SCAVENGER HUNT - Distinguished Achievers List (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:

meh :rolleyes: sif pyromania is that original anyway

I have a roman candle and a bottle of methylated spirits for the next paper to shit me off, but I thought I better recycle the second english because I liked it and karma would kill me.

Jase

HSC
do you suppose they have a fire ban in all this rain?
What about a big bonfire with hundreds of sweet sweet school paper as the fuel..

S

Shuter

Can we get some mad propz for my school:
In english paper 1, one of my friends had his mobile in his pocket the whole test.
In english paper 2, firstly someone had left their lights on and had to go turn them off 15 minutes into the test.
Secondly, someone had a mobile phone in their bag up the back of the hall which played a nice polyphonic tune for about a minute during the test. (I was down the very front of the hall and could hear it easily, believe me everyone in the hall could).

Edit: hahah found out it was the same person who left his lights on that had the phone go off too, what a gimp.

Last edited by a moderator:

corro

HSC
dam, man, that shit is wack!!!

you guys must be some hardcore gangsters up in here

are you serious?!?! he had it in his pocket for the whole exam? holy fuck!! And some kid forgot to put his phone on silent? Man you guys are deadset champions, wish i had the courage to be as brave as you guys, you are my new heroes!

[please note the use of sarcasm]

S

Shuter

Please note the use of sarcasm in my inital post. I didn't think it was great, I was just mentioning what happened.

Jase

HSC
thats not sarcasm .. you two wouldnt know sarcasm if it came and bit you on the toosh. I on the other hand am the living-sarcasm-spasm.

>note extreme sarcasm<

corro

HSC
as sarcastic tone of voice can generally be hard to distinguish on the net the correct thing to do is to make use of the ":p" smilley face denoting a bit of tounge in cheek humour or perhaps stating your tone. You on the other hand seemed quite serious

S

Shuter

I'm not a fan of :p so I didn't use one.

You would notice the use of colloquial language such as "mad propz", is inconsistant with my highly formal posting style.

This goes to show that 'Interpretations of texts can shift and change with time and place'.

This concludes Shuter's english lesson of the day.

eth

HSC
Shuter said:
I'm not a fan of :p so I didn't use one.

You would notice the use of colloquial language such as "mad propz", is inconsistant with my highly formal posting style.

This goes to show that 'Interpretations of texts can shift and change with time and place'.

This concludes Shuter's english lesson of the day.
You know, up until I read that post I was thinking the paper today was the last English I would have to do ever. Thanks a lot, Shuter :mad:

Speaking of paper disposal, i have some very interesting ideas involving burning at the stake, drawing and quartering, and ritual disembowelment... preferably at the same time.

I think the worst bit of the exam was that I finished 14 min before the end, rather than 15, so they wouldn't let me out. :mad: Stupid BoS regulations!

Last edited:

cixelsyd

HSC
i think i can manage a part b of chem.... cause of my lovely special provisions.... i dont actually write anything, i get to use the computer, i also get 2 papers, a blue one and a normal one, just to be safe...i think i can manage it

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Minai said:
I had to do it myself when I did the HSC :(
Nah, we had too as well. As soon as we ask for a 2nd booklet, they throw a piece of twine at you lol

Jase

HSC
HAHHAH OH GOD THAT SONG IS GOLD.. GO CHEPAS!

"No more con-no-ta-tions, More time for mas-tur-ba-tion"

YOU RULE!!!11

but wheres the creepy french choir? ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)