HSC starts in a week… Now in a day (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
what essay topics are you focusing on for eco im so stuck with the essays. i feel prepared for macro, bop and eco issues but it we get a case study essay or microeconomic policies i wouldn’t be able to writer anything which is scaring me
Prepare for:
-Environment
-Protection
-Exchange rate
-Case study
-Global wealth and income
-BOP
-Macro policies + effectiveness
-Econ issues (emphasis on eg, u and distribution)
-Trade agreements + trade organisations

Lol i may or may not of given you basically all the topics lol

specificagent1

HSC
literally tho
by this point im pretty sure we're all just numb from stressing out throughout the year so it's like whatever now lol
so ive been stressed and all that throughout the year at 100% and now it hit 110% for 1 day and now is like 50%

uniqueusername1

HSC
so ive been stressed and all that throughout the year at 100% and now it hit 110% for 1 day and now is like 50%
bro i was so depressed before trials. Like I sweated my assignments so much I realised later that I only had a few weeks to prepare for essays in HSIE and Eng. I wrotes notes and shit but I realised they were kinda useless as I didn't memorise throughout. But, then it kept on getting cancelled. Kinda save me and my school ngl. Otherwise solid mark of 32%.

Now I do not care lol.

zizi2003_

HSC
bro i was so depressed before trials. Like I sweated my assignments so much I realised later that I only had a few weeks to prepare for essays in HSIE and Eng. I wrotes notes and shit but I realised they were kinda useless as I didn't memorise throughout. But, then it kept on getting cancelled. Kinda save me and my school ngl. Otherwise solid mark of 32%.

Now I do not care lol.
honestly doesnt this happen with every hsc cohort tho- stressing out before trials and then before hsc it's not that bad because we're sorta prepared
but then again, the fact that we didnt do normal trials and have shit english teachers is smth to stress about

uniqueusername1

HSC
honestly doesnt this happen with every hsc cohort tho- stressing out before trials and then before hsc it's not that bad because we're sorta prepared
but then again, the fact that we didnt do normal trials and have shit english teachers is smth to stress about
yessir

Hiheyhello

HSC
what essay topics are you focusing on for eco im so stuck with the essays. i feel prepared for macro, bop and eco issues but it we get a case study essay or microeconomic policies i wouldn’t be able to writer anything which is scaring me
ahhh yeah same
i luckily wrote a micro essay for trials so im just gonna read over that
if it’s eco issues im doing it on the spot
if it’s case study im doing the other question lol

Hiheyhello

HSC
Prepare for:
-Environment
-Protection
-Exchange rate
-Case study
-BOP

what about micro?
for sho that’s a likely one

GoldenMelon

HSC
Prepare for:
-Environment
-Protection
-Exchange rate
-Case study
-BOP

Imma clap you in economics lmao 🤣

uniqueusername1

HSC
Excited. I would do them all tomorrow if i could. Quicker they come quicker they go. Semi-winging everything, but confident nonetheless. It's just a bunch of words on a paper. So overrated. Everything will go fine.
Yea at the end of the day life is just life. Who cares if you study janitorial sciences? I heard its more rigorous and harder than actuarial science as it has a 98.99% drop out rate in which 98% were all from its difficulty. In contrast, actuarial has a mediocre 30% in which most to all were from boredom.

uniqueusername1

HSC
i'm kidding B1 and B2 you are an inspiration to me. I wish I had your yolo mentality. I would be in such a more happier state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)