HSC starts in a week… Now in a day (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC
Yea at the end of the day life is just life. Who cares if you study janitorial sciences? I heard its more rigorous and harder than actuarial science as it has a 98.99% drop out rate in which 98% were all from its difficulty. In contrast, actuarial has a mediocre 30% in which most to all were from boredom.
1635762344672.png

uniqueusername1

HSC
Oh the 100 atar course no one hasn't gotten into yet, cool.
Yea i heard the acceptance rate was very low. Not even a 99.95 could get you in. You would need to do the CLEANSAT and score 100% only to get an interview. But, my god thats a hard exam. People have nightmares after doing it.

Suz D

HSC
A week to go. How are we all feeling? Personally. I just want to get this shit done. I've worked so hard leading up to these final moments and trust myself enough not to mess it up. I reckon once English is done, the HSC should be smooth sailing hahaha. Thoughts. Comments. Concerns. etc use this as a place to vent and then get back to studying! You're literally almost there. Just got to grind it out a little longer.
Yes a week left! I honestly can't wait to be done. I am ready to move onto the next stage of life and not feel weighed down by study!

If some of you are stressing, here are some ideas to make you feel better and study to your liking:

1. Listen to calm music, but that is taste! It's honestly kinda boring listening to classical piano music(unless you are super cultured, unlike me)- but I found lots of covers of songs I like that are soft, calming and don't have lyrics (I am literally listening to classical Barbie movie piano covers now, lol).

2. Eat good food- have a balance between healthy and unhealthy. Each good fruit and then some chocolate later.

3. Treat yo' self! After a long day of studying don't forget to let yourself relax and enjoy something for yourself. Whether that be getting some tasty food (I am currently craving Korean fried chicken- well actually not currently, but all the time), taking a long bath, watching a movie or playing some video games. You deserve it!

4. Takes breaks every now and then- avoid going onto social media. Maybe go cuddle your pet, or make a snack or lay in the sun for some of that rich vitamin D!

5. Hang out with your POSITIVE friends! The ones who actually make you feel better after you talk to them. Avoid talking about school or Covid or things that stress you out. Stay happy and focus on things you like!

I hope this helps! Remember, your ATAR or marks don't define you! Just do your best in the exams and stay positive!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Best of luck to everyone! You have all been an incredibly resilient cohort who has survived a highly difficult period. May your efforts and hard work not go in vain! 🙏 :D

I have my one and only final exam on the same day and around the same time as all the HSC English papers on 9 November. My exam starts a bit earlier at 9:30 am and finishes at around 11:50 am. The only difference is that my holidays start as soon as I finish this exam :p

1635763819097.png

icycledough

HSC
A week to go. How are we all feeling? Personally. I just want to get this shit done. I've worked so hard leading up to these final moments and trust myself enough not to mess it up. I reckon once English is done, the HSC should be smooth sailing hahaha. Thoughts. Comments. Concerns. etc use this as a place to vent and then get back to studying! You're literally almost there. Just got to grind it out a little longer.
I ain't gonna lie ... I had a mini party after finishing Paper 2 last year, just because of how much I detested English. I was quite lucky that my next exam was 4U Maths, which was 4 days after, so I could afford to spend the rest of the day of English just chilling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)