HSC starts in a week… Now in a day (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
HOPE ITS FORM OGMGMGMMGMKKNHLKHDK
i do to because with a drama i can just add the word dramatic or theatrical in front of each technique and it still works e.g.dramatic metaphor, thetrical tricolon

Jojofelyx

HSC
Whats the bet this year they gonna make it impossible for yall lol. Last year they went super softball with essay questions and things, this year is a surefire ramp up.

notme123

HSC
Whats the bet this year they gonna make it impossible for yall lol. Last year they went super softball with essay questions and things, this year is a surefire ramp up.
dont remind me of the commod question im still jealous of them

zizi2003_

HSC
currently 8 i havent focused on emma at all :(
im still struggling with mod A do you think its better to have integrated paragrphs?
um same i kinda havent properly memorised my quotes and stuff
and ya im doing integrated paragraphs with like 2 paras only...wby?

stressedadfff

HSC
um same i kinda havent properly memorised my quotes and stuff
and ya im doing integrated paragraphs with like 2 paras only...wby?
i had 4 but i just changed it to 2 now i feel like its safer aswell with 4 theres so much more risk

icycledough

HSC
I can imagine after every exam (starting with tomorrow), there will be a big influx of messages about how the exam was, which I'm certain happens every year (whichever thread or threads it happens on)

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
I can imagine after every exam (starting with tomorrow), there will be a big influx of messages about how the exam was, which I'm certain happens every year (whichever thread or threads it happens on)
I’m gonna probably take a break from bos until after the HSC just so that I’m clear headed… or maybe not lol depends lmao.

cloud_berry

HSC
damn i’m actually scared i’m gonna end up having a mental breakdown in the middle of the exam now, it just hit me this papers probably gonna be hard because they wrote it way before lockdown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)