HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

Monstar

HSC
Re: 2006 Higher School Certificate Timetable

awwww gay. Chemistry is last.

bboyelement

HSC

damn ... maths 4u, software and maths 3u are on consecutive days ... and why the hell is chemistry so late - this is so bs

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
yeah, along with thousands of people, i will also suffer from maths and pe in the same day...

i wont finish until 5. pm ... wat a joke

Cretin

HSC

Ouch! My first week is nasty. Four exams in seven days. O'well, I'll be ready by then.
Anyone finished in the first ten days? :idea:I suggest we have a competition, "Who finishes quickest"

P

pLuvia

Why is Jap Ext the last exam :( Thinking about it though Chemistry being near the last exams gives me a lot of time to study for it since I have a 10 day gap in between Maths Ext 1 and Chemistry :p

melaniemelanie

HSC
finally the tradition for about the last four years is broken!!!!!!! NO DRAMA ON THE LAST DAY!!!!!!!!! and if it was the same as the last year i would of had economics on the last day as well!!! :D couldn't be happier :D

except i do have drama the day after english adv paper 2... but then 5 glorious days until maths 2u...grinz...bit smelly but that maths ext only 2days later....then another 5 day break (which i definately need) for eco on tues...but then only a day to study before religion on thurs..eek! my two worst subjects! :D

adgala

HSC
i reckon i've got a pretty good timetable, english then a 7 day gap for maths ext 2 but then software and maths ext 1 on consecutive days, history ext a few days later and chemistry a few days after that too

rev-ise

HSC
I think it's good and bad in a way. It is good because i will have finished on the 7th of November, i was expecting economics to be on the last day, but no! And slightly bad as I have 7 exams all within 18 days, i think that's about right.
But i'm happy to see the HSC timetable so early, unlike many of our school organised timetables.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ah, so many surprises this year with the timetable, chemistry being last and economics not... english on Friday/Monday... I don't mind it at all. I like surprises, especially when they benefit me. :D

HSC
Grrr, I hate the HSC exam timetable, got bio, eco and legal over 3 straight days, 3 exams in a row, just what i didnt want. :( ,and whats worse is that the exams are on a monday, tuesday, wednesday.
Well, at least I don't finish on the last day, unlike my brother last yr, he had both eco and drama, i felt so sorry for him.

Star_Empress

HSC
*sighs...i hate it...i have 4 exams on the first 5days then 2 exams within 2 days of each other and to finsh off econ and ext history on the same day=[

karoooh

HSC

Cretin said:
Ouch! My first week is nasty. Four exams in seven days. O'well, I'll be ready by then.
Anyone finished in the first ten days? :idea:I suggest we have a competition, "Who finishes quickest"
I have 4 exams in the 1st week as well! I finish on the 30th.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A

Mine are all spread out so i'm pretty happy. I finish on the 9th with SOR2 - great way to end!

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC

Perfect! My best subjects are 1st 2nd and last, that waay to cushion my crappyness! But shit maths and PE on the same day...funeral invites anyone? But THANK GOD FOR SPECIAL PROVISIONS!!!

Last edited:

jenniue

HSC

omg thankyou so much i wanted to know my timetable and i have none on the same day thats what i was freaking bout

vg_woz_here

HSC

oh wow! i am happy with my exam dates (so far)..everything is spread out...i have a 12 DAY break between hospitality and biology...lol...

how bout everyone else?

tennille

HSC

wow...they released the them early this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)