HSC year almost here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Well I'm usure about how I feel. I have ABW for the first week too so that shall be incredibly fun! Anybody else doing ABW?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Well I'm usure about how I feel. I have ABW for the first week too so that shall be incredibly fun! Anybody else doing ABW?
You mean Australian Business Week? We did that in year 10.

Danger

HSC
This may sound crazy, but I can't wait for the HSC year to start!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Should we buy new excercise books? Or just keep using the ones we had in Year 11? I'd rather wait for those massive Officeworks Back To School Sales. [/cheapass]

Danger

HSC
I don't use exercise books so I don't really know.

My birthday is in october too :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
simonloo said:
Should we buy new excercise books? Or just keep using the ones we had in Year 11? I'd rather wait for those massive Officeworks Back To School Sales. [/cheapass]
I got mine already - 6 exercise books for Maths alone :eek: I don't like how different newsagencies in different areas sell at inconsistent prices :/

Jachie

HSC
New books ftw. Don't fresh starts make you more motivated anyway?

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC
Starting fresh makes me motivated! :) ... though dont know how long its going to last haha

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I bought exercise books for Engalay - total waste. I used a total of 1.5 pages.

Year 12 = Travel Light. :)

For me at least.

mudcake42

HSC
I'm looking forward to it but only cus I dont have any exams or assesments that i know of yet lol

Yeh go the new books hahaha first time ever in my school life and I think this year was the year to finally do it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Most of my books are 128page, except for Modern and Maths :)

sophietheeskimo

HSC
What are u guys all worrying about; theres no such thing as stress in the first hsc month. it will be the best year of ur school life

have some compassion

my hsc is in four days

i resemble a poor excuse of a human being slightly too hairy and pasty to be called female....my diet for the past two weeks has been coffee, Hitlers Nazi Germany and a whole lot of crap about the journey thesis. dont even get me started on the current account deficit

so seriously................have fun

but take ur assessment tasks seriously...it makes these last few weeks a WHOLE LOT EASIER

sophietheeskimo

HSC
Btw; if you dont like maths DROP IT...especially if u have something like Extension english or history up your sleve. It was the best move i ever made and now i dont have to worry about the idiodicy of differentiation while im sitting in a fetal position on the flaw muttering "most important examinations of my life'

alisonmariejame

Earth, Solar System, Milky way, a bunch of light y
HSC
OMG i'm shit scared its soo close in a year we will be the ones sitting this dreaded paper. Lately i haver been thinking i should just leave i'm sick of it. Its the same thing ova n ova more assesments more stress more everything and it doesn;'t stop.

we started the hsc course today in english and bio, man we are ment to remeber a text we are starting to study now until next year, but know it to a point where we can actually get amaziung results to get a decent uai to get into uni. This is pahthetic we should have to do this.

The whole system needs to be rethought and they need to change this. They complain that their is not enough people to fill jobs like nursing and teaching i don't understand y theu can;t just lower the uai so more people do that

arrrr hsc here we come

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
well i bought 6 books for each of my subjects and well they are about 192 pages A4 size!!

my books weigh a tonne i mean the jacaranda business studies in action is so thick!! and my legal book! goshhhh
lol

today was crap. we were thrown all the syllabus documents. yeah pretty average day!!! tired as hell! But it went really fast so yeah.. business report in week 4 due week 6! i hope i can do it on billabong! and im doing coelridge in english!!@:)

Jachie

HSC
sophietheeskimo said:
have some compassion

my hsc is in four days

i resemble a poor excuse of a human being slightly too hairy and pasty to be called female....my diet for the past two weeks has been coffee, Hitlers Nazi Germany and a whole lot of crap about the journey thesis. dont even get me started on the current account deficit
lol u poor thing, what a hard knock life! :(

STFU you ignorant self-absorbed sped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)