HSC year avoiding games? (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
shinji said:
haha. No wonder you're an Honours student. You formulate your arguement so persuasively. XD

And btw, if you want to have proper "reaction/reflex" skills do a sport of some kind. It's good for you, and it requires you to think on the spot with pressure. Unlike those of CS where it's mainly "OO!! BAD GUY! POINT AND CLICK"
Although I don't consider games a complete sport, you're seriously underestimating the strategy and skills required in competitive CS.

Sonata

HSC
cs is serious business
funny to watch ppl who die and rage at the net cafes 3 yrs ago, happens especially for dota lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Real Madrid said:
I think hes getting his honours in being a douchebag.
Going along with flying colours mind you

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Real Madrid said:
But you use your hands boy.
Right...obviously soccer hasn't helped you in your intelligence.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
tommykins said:
Although I don't consider games a complete sport, you're seriously underestimating the strategy and skills required in competitive CS.
sure, if you play professionally and in a clan who competes. But why do that? that's just a waste of time.

Why woul u put
"I was part of a CS clan who was in the top10 in ausralia" in ur resume?
sports would be much better in your resume.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
shinji said:
sure, if you play professionally and in a clan who competes. But why do that? that's just a waste of time.

Why woul u put
"I was part of a CS clan who was in the top10 in ausralia" in ur resume?
sports would be much better in your resume.
bahahahaha

Rock On

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
theism said:
so are any of you, or have any of you, intentionally avoided getting games, because you know you'd waste alot of time playing it?
(particularly HSC year)

it's going to be pretty hard for me.
my hsc starts next term (im in year 11),

and gta IV for pc is coming out, mafia 2 is coming out next year, test drive unlimited 2 (apparently) is coming out next year, as is the godfather 2, and starcraft 2. (funny how they're all sequels eh?)

i completely avoided WoW for that sole reason.
not just for wasting time that i could be spent studying (i never study up untill recently), but i didnt want to waste my time in a pointless game (though you WoW fags will probably tell me otherwise).

so any suggestions?

i think after the HSC next year, im going to get all those games, and G25 steering wheel. hopefully i won't have to upgrade, as i got a new computer this year (q6600, 4gb ram, 8800gts). im pretty sure i can run all those games on max (if not, i'll just overclock) :p.

so how are you going to avoid games?
any tips?

taking your computer away seems to work,
but i need it for the internet.
Play more games, Fuck your future, Enjoy the present

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)