• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hugging the opposite sex (1 Viewer)

CrazyStacey474

HSC
Hugs are awesome.. =]
Among.. mutual friends.. guys an girls.. why think about the technique in hugging =/
Just hug.. otherwise.. the only place you can place your arms really without being awkward or feeling her up is in the middle of her back.. I guess?

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
hahah when I was VERY young I had a crush on a guy who suddenly hugged me cuz he was so excited that he scored very well on a game. I fell for him cuz that was the first time I was hugged. He suddenly turned so charming, and I kept seeing his face. We didn't really know each other.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
ps: I think you care about hugging a girl because it has to do with the girl you like.. one of ur friends is probably someone you have special feelings for

bassistx

HSC
Zrap said:
Get your free hugs sign out and practice.
No, you'll contract some sort of disease lol.

Inasero gave a good description.
I don't know why this thread is getting so much attention. It's like "let's help the 40yo virgin!"

HSC
N/A
giggsy013 said:
I am a guy, I have quite a few friends now that are girls. It's got to the stage where we hug each other if we haven't seen each other for a while.

The problem is, I feel awkward doing this because I'm not sure about where to put my arms.

Any advice?

mwahaha! Thats so cute.

Eh, just under the shoulder blades (a bit above the waist) is a good spot, and hug firmly.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
mwahaha! Thats so cute.

Eh, just under the shoulder blades (a bit above the waist) is a good spot, and hug firmly.
agreed, weak hugs suck.

You've got to feel it for it to be a real hug

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Yeh, when girls give those weak ass hugs it defeats the purpose.

Edit: Especially if you are close friends. I don't think any sane girl (oxymoron?) is going to think you're a sleaze because your chests touch when giving a proper hug.

bassistx

HSC
Azamakumar said:
But they did help the 40yo virgin in the movie.
This is not a movie...

Captain Gh3y said:
*bursts into the thread and starts hugging bassistx furiously*
"Yes, hello? I'd like to book for an STI test tomorrow with Dr. Karl, please."

bassistx

HSC
I don't know what you were doing furiously lol.
I was only kidding, anyway.

*hugs*

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Why do people consider it wrong for close male friends to hug each other?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Therefore there is something sexual about every male/female hug for the male. And if any male who refuses to hug members of the same sex tells you anything else he is lying.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
dieburndie said:
Why do people consider it wrong for close male friends to hug each other?
i hug my male friends, or rather, if they hug me, i dont push them away or tell them " fuck off you fag dont touch me" but instead reciprocate the hug. Doesnt bother me at all...neither does most of the other stuff some males are "concerned" about doing with their friends, e.g sleeping on the same bed after a party, finishing off a meal when they arent hungry any more, spliting tabs, telling your friends you love them if you do etcetc.

Virious

HSC
giggsy013 said:
I am a guy, I have quite a few friends now that are girls. It's got to the stage where we hug each other if we haven't seen each other for a while.

The problem is, I feel awkward doing this because I'm not sure about where to put my arms.

Any advice?
dont listen to the idiots you put ur hands where u feel comfertable. or around the waist. its only a friendly hug

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Virious said:
dont listen to the idiots you put ur hands where u feel comfertable. or around the waist. its only a friendly hug
You wouldn't find it at all weird if a guy hugged you and put his hands on the small of your back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)