i chose biology and physics for physio, can i still get in my course without chem? (1 Viewer)

ivan chohaili

HSC
i chose adv eng, biology,physics, PD/H/PE,2 unit maths, ext 1 maths, and business studies. i want to know if i can still get into physio if i didnt choose chemistry for yr 11 and 12.What UAI do i need for physio?

thanks and please reply A.S.A.P

ivan chohaili

HSC
Re: i chose biology and physics for physio, can i still get in my course without chem

thanks mate, but i freaked about the UAI mark! i checked last time and it was 92.8 at newcastle and charles sturt uni. ugh this is going to kill me, can i get into my physio course without bridging course? bcoz i heard it can delay u a semester or even a whole year. i dont wanna take the risk lol

Just.Snaz

HSC
Re: i chose biology and physics for physio, can i still get in my course without chem

bridging courses take about a week. they'd never delay you.

megs_92

HSC

hey im doin italian, community and family studies, pdhpe, biology, 2 unit maths, extension 1 maths and standard english
i can still do physio with my subjects
the UAI at sydney is 96 or somethin
it doesnt matter wat subjects u do as long as u get that UAI

Rainie

HSC

Doesn't matter. Bridging is always short and sweet that doesnt take up too much of your time. All you need to focus on right now is to maximise your marks. Forget about everything else and work on that.

MonkEA

HSC

pretty sure there arnt any prerequisites for UNI. just need the UAI.

Wen Zhong

HSC

hello Ivan nice to meet you, i see you tomorrow? :devil:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

Hmm..well i don't know much about physio..but i'm pretty sure for the health-related courses at uni ..they usually recommend chem being taken.

good luck..with your subjects..work hard get the UAI you need.. and may success be upon you!

ak5

HSC

There's a very likely chance you'll need chem because almost every health related course requires chem in first year atleast. But it doesn't mean you won't get in. As long as you have enough marks you'll get in but there's a likely chance you'll struggle in uni when you do chem cos its heavy and you have to learn all of it in one semester and bridging courses only take a week which is really short for such a big subject. Just imagine cramming everything you learnt in year 11 and 12 plus a bit extra into 5 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)