I cried and cried (1 Viewer)

Before grad I was joking with my year advisor about how I really was not ready to leave. He was like you have to...I have to get rid of you.

God this week has been so emotional. I was brought to tears after my last bio lesson on tues, my bio teacher came so close to tears when I stayed back to talk to him that it wasnt funny and he was like "I'm not meant to get all teary I'm a guy". Oh how sweet...he's like family to me (I dont have much of an extended family so I sort of created my own). I dont know how many times I hugged him last week...pathethic really. After bio, at our luncheon, after of luncheon, after graduation etc. etc.

I cried all through grad and I never cry so it was so weird. I think i'm like grieving or something...like seriously devastated.

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, this whole year I thought of nothing but how much I wanted to leave the hellhole of school and now Im sad ill never sit in another class there again. Schoolbells, taking lunch in a brown paper bag, periods, detention, uniforms, assemblies, its all over.I feel sort of confused as well, completely unsure of whats in store for me in the future. There were many tears at the grad assembly, many many tears.....

A_J_Gray

yeah im not the same either
i used to walk my dog every day
now his lead just sits in the bowl

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah I went and sat in my empty economics class for half an hour from 4.30pm onwards and just relived the good times. I never realised how creepy schools are when nobody is in them.

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
I took a few momentos (posters, evacuation plans, dusters, bunsen burners etc).

Like do any of u think my stress responce was a bit tooooooo weird...like some people at school do...god my best friend followed me and photographed me hugging my bio teacher..damn

A_J_Gray

be honest to ureself
is there anything a little more in that hug than just a hug?
do you have feelings for him

mack

Banned
HSC
I think we feel wierd because school is all we have known for the last 13 years. Every day, we have come to school and toiled and mucked around in class until 3, and now, its all gone.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Our school's shutting down HSC after us, so a few teachers will get the sack as a result...it's a bit sad.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
all the pics on grad day of me are blotchy and red, nose running...i was pretty indifferent bout it that final week, until i watched this thankyou video we made for the teachers in the hall.. and i cried so much for the rest of the day till i could cry no more. it was beautiful, bitter sweet :)

twiddla

that brings back memories of cricket down there for school in yr 10 - geez i've travelled past there every day for 6 yrs now no more it's scary

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
yeah it's hard to believe it's all over...
7 exams and then no more school ever.
Our graduation assembly i spent the whole time sitting there trying to hold back tears, cos no one else seemed sad during it, cept the school captain.
and then i left straight after the assembly finished cos i didn't want to get all upset and cry and make a fool of myself. everyone else stayed back so i kinda regret it, but i had a formal dress fitting and i think it was better this way, i can expend all my sadness at home where no one will see me.

MoNNiE

HSC
my last weeks..
i didn't take many pictures and i was too lazy to get pplz autographs :p
i kinda regret not doing that now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)