I finally drove a V8... (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
For some reason... as cool as those cars are, I don't really feel myself liking either of them.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
u drove nothing dude!
u wanna drive a proper v8, drive a holden!! (ok and/or ford lol)
Pfft. Or better yet, drive a 1950s Buick, same ancient pushrod design.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
bowman said:
try driving a liberty with 3 coils choped of the spings
1. it's sits less than 100mm off the ground,
2. the ride is so fucking harsh. u feel every bump in the road.

the cannon on the back is flat on the underside from being scraped so much,the diff is scraping. we also had to put a little plastic cover on the underside of the petrol tank because it got ripped off an was scraping on the road.

an we scrape on every speed hump
well, that explains quite alot. first of all, with any lowered car/car with a bodykit, most humps should be taken at an angle, so that one tyre at a time goes over, and second of all, to lower your car you are meant to take them somewhere they can heat it up so that it gets all soft and they compress it and let it harden at a more compressed level, depending on how low oyu want your car to go.

CieL

HSC
veterandoggy said:
with any lowered car/car with a bodykit, most humps should be taken at an angle, so that one tyre at a time goes over
I think with that car, once one wheel gets elevated, the cannon already scrapes the concrete

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
veterandoggy said:
or even better, drive an AMG. feel the pull brotha!!

heck, even a V12 semi would do the job, although you would be changing gears every 2 seconds.
You could just get an automatic V12 sedan? I don't think you can get manual V12 sedans... my uncle's 750iL only came in tiptronic.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
seremify007 said:
You could just get an automatic V12 sedan? I don't think you can get manual V12 sedans... my uncle's 750iL only came in tiptronic.
yeah there are V12 sedans, but semis look cool when the whole body shifts to one side as they press the accelerator.

CieL, if the car is that low, not only will the car fall apart on parramatta road, it will also be defected by a cop even before he sees it.

CieL

HSC
haha.. well, it has fallen apart

"the cannon on the back is flat on the underside from being scraped so much,the diff is scraping. we also had to put a little plastic cover on the underside of the petrol tank because it got ripped off an was scraping on the road."

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ahhh V8s hey

lovely note, lovely feel, but got a go in my fav car atm, the FPV F6. My uncle somehow got hold of one with minor tweaks and uhhh, the feel of that beats any V8 i've been in. Smooth linear acceleration without the constant drone (i like fast cars but ones that can be comfortable to drive everyday)

ford's onto a good thing there

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow it's been like 3+ years since I made this thread.... funny how times have changed and V8s aren't in flavour anymore.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Screw that, I'l still save up and buy a 5.7 or 6L Holden.

Mawery

HSC
ahhh V8s hey

lovely note, lovely feel, but got a go in my fav car atm, the FPV F6. My uncle somehow got hold of one with minor tweaks and uhhh, the feel of that beats any V8 i've been in. Smooth linear acceleration without the constant drone (i like fast cars but ones that can be comfortable to drive everyday)

ford's onto a good thing there
Holden have already done this many years ago VL Turboes and VT Super charged.

Ford just with the xr6 turbo & f6 typhoon reinvented muscle cars for this generation.

FORD backwars = Driver Returns On Foot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)