i fucked up i think (1 Viewer)

ubernuton

HSC
human female i am friends with, go pub last night, her bf of 2 year breaks up with her by fb i think (because she cheat), like a good mate i back her up and comfit her one thing lead to another and i end up fucking her, anyway now at 5 in the morning shes back on the phone talking to him and knowing how fucked up relationships are in general they will end up getting back together so now i feel i have fucked up alot of good friendships, and for one shitty fuck fucking fuck fuck what the hell was i thinking

random-1006

Banned
HSC
human female i am friends with, go pub last night, her bf of 2 year breaks up with her by fb i think (because she cheat), like a good mate i back her up and comfit her one thing lead to another and i end up fucking her, anyway now at 5 in the morning shes back on the phone talking to him and knowing how fucked up relationships are in general they will end up getting back together so now i feel i have fucked up alot of good friendships, and for one shitty fuck fucking fuck fuck what the hell was i thinking

nice pun with the title

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
she sounds hot did u fuk her

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
cuz u fucked up cuzz

chrisnumber1

HSC
maybe you were that bad she thought "im going back to whatshisnamee!!"

La Bomba

HSC
Well mate, that was a stupid thing to do? Your accountable for your actions, you should think before you do.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lemme get this straight, her bf broke up with her bcoz she cheated, then u took her out to a pub and later on banged the shit outa her, then whilst in bed with you at 5 in the mornin, she calls up her bf to make up, right after she just fucked you brainless....

lol

random-1006

Banned
HSC
lemme get this straight, her bf broke up with her bcoz she cheated, then u took her out to a pub and later on banged the shit outa her, then whilst in bed with you at 5 in the mornin, she calls up her bf to make up, right after she just fucked you brainless....

lol
yeh thats about right lol

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I think that was very silly.

Fucking women on the rebound is dangerous because relationships often are on-off for ages before they properly break up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)