I got 81.00, and did nothing all year. (1 Viewer)

RuffWoof

HSC
'Hot white girl"

Hell yeah this bitch sucked some serious wang. Can't wait she's 44- drunk, desperate and sucking wang whilst feeling so good about that 81 UAI back in day, cos the guy got SEMI-HARD.

kiken29

HSC
thats about as far as your gonna get in life with an attitude like that. pointless for u to get a UAI of 81, your personaltiy brings you down, very low.

and asian nerds? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. get a hold of yourself.
racist loser

MHSoR Student

HSC
N/A
I achieved a UAI of 100 while doing only 2:03 minutes of study. No strats, just working as hard as I could within that time.

Hotaru

HSC
Love the racism there.
I think it's great you say 'nerdy white people' as though you are somehow different, yet describe yourself as a 'hot white girl'

Top score.

The one race stereotype as far as intelligence that seems to be true though is the Asians/maths thing.
I've seen so many examples of this bein entirely true.
End of year ten, after exams, we were allowed to go in to whichever maths class we wanted. By the end of term, all the nerd-like kids of the grade gave up and moved down for the sake of bludging with the rest of us simple-folk.
I looked over and saw the three Asian students there, no others at all.

I love seeing stereotypes playing themselves so nicely.:monkey::guitar:

Dumbledore

HSC
i've seen people do better, a guy in my school didn't do a single past paper and got 96 in accelerated maths, another never did homework or study, hadn't even learnt all the topics and got a low band 6

MetroMattums

HSC
Because blatant racism is cool, and being "hot" will prepare you for life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)