i hate arrogant men (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
gobaby said:
i hate arrogant men. There are too many these days and i vouch we throw them off cliffs or dent their ego.
that may be tru, but u gotta look at it from both sides - there are also a helluva lot of women who think they are better than other ppl coz of their looks/ social status/ wealth that are just as bad as these "arrogant" men.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Tulipa said:
ok

and why would you be arrogant or brag about running fast?

those people don't have confidence, they are insecure (as nekkid so cleverly said)
Apparently athletic achievement is important :p

Can't I genuinely believe that i am better than some people? It would not be because i am insecure, but it would be because i know...

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Fuck I fucking hate Feminists.

Anyone who wishes to join my Masculinst movement, PM me.

We Masculinists look to retake the sexual status of men from the grip of over-obsessive Feminism. Whilst we believe that gender equality should be the central concern of any society, we all firmly agree that the approach of FemiNazi's has only suceeded in tipping the scales back in the favour of women.

For the repliers:

- Yes, there are still a lot of male-dominated areas in society
- Yes, we do consider that women have particular problems which are not addressed today, and
- No, we are not arrogant/sexist pigs.

*BUT* gender equality works both ways.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
If in the next five years you hear about my Masculinist revolution...please come to one of our rallies.

I can assure you there'll be a sausage sizzle.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
HAHAHHAHA!!!
My Major Work for Extension 2 English is a critique of radical feminism. It's about this man who's calling for all men to fight back against the developing matriarchy :D Basically, my character is calling for a masculine revolution :p

In the end, it's also a critique of male-chauvinism. LIke Gavrillo said, gender equality works both ways.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
:eek: lol

You should watch Red Dwarf Series II...there's an episode where they talk about Masculism as a literary construst. Much abounding.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I hate guys who think they're awesome and hot.. too bloody arrogant *thinks of certain person*

ariande

The Don
HSC
well i think i am a fairly arrogant person although i *TRY* to not let this interfere with my judgement of other people. it doesn't work though.

i think there are factions in every aspect of humanity and there are always going to be people considered 'below' others. if we all acted as if everyone was one big happy, equal family in every way, then nothing would get done because the garbage disposal people would believe they were as smart as the barristers and vice versa.

sounds a bit like communism in an abstract way... or maybe that is just me.

i also hate extreme feminism, just as i hate extreme misogynism.

ariande

The Don
HSC
as for being hot i don't know, and i've only just started going out with someone again so i'm not yet sure of their... size... lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gobaby said:
i hate arrogant men. There are too many these days and i vouch we throw them off cliffs or dent their ego.
Because you want them but you have no say in the matter.

stainmepink

HSC
jumb said:
Because you want them but you have no say in the matter.

... i SAID throw them off cliffs!!! and arrogant men are the last thing i want. *stabs furiously* arrogant men seem to be everywhere. im not sure if its just the testosterone, but by god these men are so annoying.

are you arrogant by any chance jumb?

Last edited by a moderator:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gobaby said:
... i SAID throw them off cliffs!!! and arrogant men are the last thing i want. *stabs furiously*
But good arrogance is good.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i hate this thread.
im arrogant, infact the majority of bos guys here are arrogant.
i dont like that you want me dead

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i hate this thread.
im arrogant, infact the majority of bos guys here are arrogant.
i dont like that you want me dead
I like the fact that I annoy her. She sounds likes a dickhead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)