• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i hate arrogant men (2 Viewers)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
we impart our opinions on others and flame if they dont agree... we are arrogant

and awesome

stainmepink

HSC
jumb said:
But good arrogance is good.

good arrogance is confidence. i'm taking it that your confident jumb. on the other hand bad arrogance is "i-have-a-penis/wallet-the-size-of-a-monkeys-arse-so-i-can-ignore-your-opinions".

also this brings me the last time i was on a bus to maroubra. i said to a girlfriend sitting down next to me, "i owe you 30 dollars". Then i heard the guy standing up next to us say "pfft, public school girl." and boy that made my day.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gobaby said:
good arrogance is confidence. i'm taking it that your confident jumb. on the other hand bad arrogance is "i-have-a-penis/wallet-the-size-of-a-monkeys-arse-so-i-can-ignore-your-opinions".

also this brings me the last time i was on a bus to maroubra. i said to a girlfriend sitting down next to me, "i owe you 30 dollars". Then i heard the guy standing up next to us say "pfft, public school girl." and boy that made my day.
Exactly, so you're making a generalisation of arrogance.

Also, I'm with you tom, I can't think of any guys that aren't, but I thought I'd say >90% just to be safe.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh, well who cares, even though you're showing arrogance now :)

stainmepink

HSC
jumb said:
Exactly, so you're making a generalisation of arrogance.

Also, I'm with you tom, I can't think of any guys that aren't, but I thought I'd say >90% just to be safe.

because it presented itself to me in that way. i'm not saying only men are cocky, its just that i can stand arrogant girls but not guys. (because i go to a girls school)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gobaby said:
because it presented itself to me in that way. i'm not saying only men are cocky, its just that i can stand arrogant girls but not guys. (because i go to a girls school)
Double standards, anyone?

stainmepink

HSC
braad said:
depends if you're an arrogant female or not

on a scale of one to ten, how arrogant am i? one being dirtily arrogant and 10 being a doormat.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gobaby said:
well, thats my opinion. i'm telling the truth rather than trying to be politically correct.
so how does YOUR opinion become the truth? it was presented to you in that way, then you made your opinion, then you say your stating the truth instead of being PC...

thats wrong :)

stainmepink

HSC
braad said:
so how does YOUR opinion become the truth? it was presented to you in that way, then you made your opinion, then you say your stating the truth instead of being PC...

thats wrong :)

rephrase. I'm telling my truth, rather than try to be politically correct.

tempco

HSC
gobaby said:
so, what's the difference between your views of arrogant men and women? and it better not be based on the fact that men are potential partners, while women aren't.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gobaby said:
so your opinion is the truth now? since when?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)