I hate Rove (1 Viewer)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
id suggest to all fans of rove, if u think he is funny, to sit down and watch late night with conan o brien, then tell me how funny rove is compared to this talk show genius. Triumph the insult comic dog>anything rove has ever done or will do in his life..period.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i think they all old (like too loong on tv) and over-rated....got Roy and HG

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
there u go..roy and hg...as if they're not better at comedy than rove..atleast they can throw some intelligence into their show.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
roy and HG are too raw to have a consistent show on any station except ABC (or possible SBS)

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Roy is funny HG is not .. prolly a delibrate ploy but who cares. The Dream, and Cream were mediocre .. Memphis Trousers though is a total disgrace.

Anyway, Rove is definitely not pretentious nor up-himself and he is far better than other variety comic hosts especially Letterman. Cannot stand him, absolutely un-funny and even his audience are wayward people ready to give a standing ovation to the drop of a hat.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Paragon said:
Roy is funny HG is not .. prolly a delibrate ploy but who cares. The Dream, and Cream were mediocre .. Memphis Trousers though is a total disgrace.

Anyway, Rove is definitely not pretentious nor up-himself and he is far better than other variety comic hosts especially Letterman. Cannot stand him, absolutely un-funny and even his audience are wayward people ready to give a standing ovation to the drop of a hat.
He is a copy of letterman, does Rove still do that blatent ripoff of Top10

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
omg i just rememerbed another classic

Nat X......its a skit rip off of all those hosts done by chris rock on saturday night live....thats fuckin excellent

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
Paragon said:

letterman is great. rove is a tool

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
Paragon said:
I'll say it again .. Letterman is grossly overrated. Lame segments, lame dialogue, and that Paul Schafer guy is just as bad.
at least letterman seems intelligent. when rove tells a joke its like he doesn't know why its funny...or if its funny..so he just tries to say everything with lots of enthusiasm and comes off looking really fake

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i dunno..moffat seems pretty funny and cool to me

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
So, how has the show changed? I heard it was changing.

I really hate that fat dude with Rove, Peter Hellier or whatever his name is. He is not funny, and he can't act.
it's "changed" as much as they can change it, but then again i don't watch rove a whole lot anymore. The format's the same, but i think they threw in a few more skits and shit to fill in time... the set is different too, darker, the whole studio seems bigger... and they had bodyjar as the "house band", something im assuming they'll keep up every week...

overall it's pretty much the same, a few aesthetic differences, i wouldn't jump back into it if you hated it before though. Pamela Anderson was a bit of a laugh, if only cuz she intimidated the fuck outta rove and showed how insanely poor he is at his job (though i must admit i was happy with a couple of the snappy remarks he made towards her!!)

rove wasnt funny at all. such lame humour. Why does he get the gold logies, because its the only bloody guest show in Australia.
Oh i forgot, he changed his hairstyle. ...His the greatest Tv Figure of all time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)