• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I Hate University (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Give or take a few subjects
nope.
I'm doing no biology, even though it was like my best subject, and I'm doing maths advanced for some reason, and I'm doing physics which I hate, and engg.
What is wrong with me?!

Or you could go to your apartment, on campus, and sleep there trollface.jpg
or you could not spend $$$ on some shit house place on campus and just make friends with someone that lives on campus and go to theirs. :awesome:

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
I actually look forward to going to uni every day. Time seems to be going by a lot faster than school, so I guess it's okay at the moment.
I've met a lot of new people, gotten some of their numbers, seen a few of them outside of class, but I still don't consider any of them as being my friends (yet). They're just friendly acquaintances.
It took me a whole week to gain the initiative to talk to new people. It's not hard to be friendly with each other, but it's hard knowing who you want as your friend and who wants you as their friend.

Friendship is Magic, guys.
i c wut u did thar

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
I actually look forward to going to uni every day. Time seems to be going by a lot faster than school, so I guess it's okay at the moment.
I've met a lot of new people, gotten some of their numbers, seen a few of them outside of class, but I still don't consider any of them as being my friends (yet). They're just friendly acquaintances.
It took me a whole week to gain the initiative to talk to new people. It's not hard to be friendly with each other, but it's hard knowing who you want as your friend and who wants you as their friend.
How's first year engineering so far?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Why not?

I have a few friends I made last week.
Yay!

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Sir_R_Sole said:
Why not?

I have a few friends I made last week.
Yay!
Too polite around each other. Don't know each other well enough. Don't get to hang around them as often as I'd like to.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
oi Sir_R_Sole come make friends with bosers on Friday night

are you on Facebook, we'll invite you to the event

acemusic415

HSC
I really despise the travel. I live in Cabramatta, so getting there is a bitch. Takes like 90 minutes on the average day. Making friends to me seems harder, because everyone I meet is everywhere. It's hard to catch them and have lunch, so often I have lunch by myself because they're all at lectures or tutorials. I have made several acquaintances - all great people. It sucks because I don't see them as much as I want to.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Too polite around each other. Don't know each other well enough. Don't get to hang around them as often as I'd like to.
Really?
I just act the same to everyone. Gosh. Be less shit.

and I'm not invited?

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad

Yeah, I'm on Facebook. Probably can't come on Friday night (I have work).

Really? I just act the same to everyone. Gosh. Be less shit.
You act the same way around people you've known for years and with people you've just met?

Last edited:

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
I'm actually liking uni alot more now that I've got a few friends in all my classes + generally know my way around the uni

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You act the same way around people you've known for years and with people you've just met?
Yep.
Lol, I should probably stop though because I told the people I met yesterday some crazy shit. (They think I'm a whore)

I'm actually liking uni alot more now that I've got a few friends in all my classes + generally know my way around the uni
Yeah, it's gr8. I even showed Meilz the way to Manning/her class' building and she's 3rd year or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)