I Hating Tennis (1 Viewer)

GinoIs

HSC
Why I hate tennis

1) Who the fuck wants to watch jelly wobble with the slow motion replays? I see enough when my mum goes for her morning exercise walk.

2) Hawk-Eye does not in any way, shape, or form "excite" tennis. There's bloody applauding after hawk-eye confirms that the ball is "in" or "out". Worse yet, the players have to ask for hawk-eye, why not get rid of the useless ball-boys/girls and implement hawk-eye fulltime.

3) If I want fashion, I'll switch to some homosexual fashion show. You don't need four sweat-bands, you don't need very short skirts. And you Don't Fucking Need Sunnies to play tennis at night.

4) That's all i can think of right now.

Edit:
*sorry about the title lol... I've just made myself sound like a wanker, It was;
"Hating Tennis"
and then I just put an "I" infront of it lol.

Last edited:

lachlan43

What do the ballkids have to do with Hawkeye?

Short skirts - allow for freer movement.
Hawk-eye everytime - takes too bloody long.
Sunnies at night - can reduce glare, and some wear the special glasses that are made specifically for artificial light.

GinoIs

HSC
Sorry, I was typing with pure anger.
Linesmen/lady* If there's hawk-eye whats the point of having those bloody useless lines-people.

Short skirts - allow for freer movement.
My arse it does, do you see the men complaining about their shorts restricting their movement? I'm not saying the womens should wear shorts, just lengthing their skirts so it's at a more family-friendly.

With the latest fashion out on the courts, I doubt the sunnies are used to reduce glare.

Slow motion is what gets me going:angry: ... and everything else

lachlan43

I'm sure there are some douches out there who just wear sunnies to look cool, but there are definitely those who wear them for visual assistance.

True, some of the women do go a bit over the top (or over the bottom, poor jokes over) with their skirts, but you can't expect them to wear knee-length skirts.

mzduxx2006

HSC
GinoIs said:
Why I hate tennis

1) Who the fuck wants to watch jelly wobble with the slow motion replays? I see enough when my mum goes for her morning exercise walk.

2) Hawk-Eye does not in any way, shape, or form "excite" tennis. There's bloody applauding after hawk-eye confirms that the ball is "in" or "out". Worse yet, the players have to ask for hawk-eye, why not get rid of the useless ball-boys/girls and implement hawk-eye fulltime.

3) If I want fashion, I'll switch to some homosexual fashion show. You don't need four sweat-bands, you don't need very short skirts. And you Don't Fucking Need Sunnies to play tennis at night.

4) That's all i can think of right now.

Edit:
*sorry about the title lol... I've just made myself sound like a wanker, It was;
"Hating Tennis"
and then I just put an "I" infront of it lol.
3 things

1- dont be so cruel on ur mum. she loves u dearly LOL!

2- yes i hate hawkeye too. and the fashion.its so gay. specially when most of the girls are chunky. (ie the williams sisters etc)

3- by the sound of it. it sounds like u have been WATCHING WAYYY TOO MUCH TENNIS.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
go have a whinge to the family morality brigade you wowser

GinoIs

HSC
woo up!
I only added the short skirt in here to reafirm my case for hating tennis. I actually like short skirts, not so much wearing them... but seeing them worn by "fit" ladies.

But I do hate the fashion sense... who the fuck wears sunnies during a tennis match?

lachlan43

Well considering you have to look up into the sun to serve, wearing sunnies isn't stupid. The same would also go with artificial lights at night.

Pace_T

HSC
lol this is funny. the thread starter has the SHITS. kinda makes me like tennis even more :uhhuh:

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
Pace_T said:
lol this is funny. the thread starter has the SHITS. kinda makes me like tennis even more :uhhuh:
LOOOOOOL, i like your sig, was that targeted at you, cause who ever that was, was a sad cunt low life white trash.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
GinoIs said:
Why I hate tennis

blah blah blah
you are talking about why you hate WATCHING tennis. if you tell someone you hate tennis in general they'd think you actually tried to play the sport and hated it, which obviously you haven't.

if you hate it, try telling someone else, 'cos quite frankly, no one cares around here.

GinoIs

HSC
wuddie said:
you are talking about why you hate WATCHING tennis. if you tell someone you hate tennis in general they'd think you actually tried to play the sport and hated it, which obviously you haven't.

if you hate it, try telling someone else, 'cos quite frankly, no one cares around here.
Thankyou for altering my post.

Yes. I have played tennis. Infact, I've played tennis for five years - Now this seems like a egotistically macho-ism statement but I've played in the rod laver QLD Jnr. championships. But this is no place to boast cause it's the net.

Anywho.
Your post is an indication that You do care.

poWerdrY

HSC
roger rasheed sucks. he never shuts up on the comments. and everything he says is rubbish. learn to commentate man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)