i have no idea what to write for this or what it is asking me to do, pls help (1 Viewer)

jack12456

HSC
N/A
2)how is the concept of relationships explored in this text?
3) how have language forms and features been used to communicate these ideas?

so i understand question 2 but question 3 i have no idea what it is asking me to do, its on the movie "the book of eli" if that helps. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Language forms and features are essentially Literary techniques. A movie isn't the best text for this because most of its techniques are visual, however maybe you can find some sophisticated metaphors, allusions etc. in the quotes for the movie.

jack12456

HSC
N/A
im sorry i keep needing your help im not to good at English, im stil trying to answer question 3 and i found a good quote that shows the spiritual relation ship eli has in the book but i dont know the technique used, if there is a technique used at all, i went through a list of language techniques on this website and i cant see one matching this quote. any idea? the quote is "I walk by faith, not by sight." again thanks you so much!!!!

mirakon

nigga
HSC
im sorry i keep needing your help im not to good at English, im stil trying to answer question 3 and i found a good quote that shows the spiritual relation ship eli has in the book but i dont know the technique used, if there is a technique used at all, i went through a list of language techniques on this website and i cant see one matching this quote. any idea? the quote is "I walk by faith, not by sight." again thanks you so much!!!!
I guess it could be imagery

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)