• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i like a girl who is gay (1 Viewer)

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
listen.. i like a girl who is gay... lesbian if you want to call it... we like each other... she has alreadi came out a while back... and shes telln me that if we get togethr now... she feels everyone will judge her etc.... we have kissed etc... and have a mad time togethr... what u reckon i should do.???

shes a lovely girl... i've spoken with her... and just told her.. we'll see how things go and not realli think about a relatoinship unless we fall into it... she was kewl with this

katy-g

HSC
U should totally Watch the North Shore on channel 7...

Like its situation totally happened between Charlie and Gabriel (who is a guy)... Shes a lesbian with Erica... and so they all have 3 sums but then he realises he just wants Charlie...

Im gonna stop rambling.

So shes not a lesbian completely... shes bi? If shes kissing u, shes not gay. lesbians are repulsed by men.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
katy-g said:

Like its situation totally happened between Charlie and Gabriel (who is a guy)... Shes a lesbian with Erica... and so they all have 3 sums but then he realises he just wants Charlie...

Im gonna stop rambling.

So shes not a lesbian completely... shes bi? If shes kissing u, shes not gay. lesbians are repulsed by men.
yeh thats what i been thinking... but she tells me.. that i would be the only guy that would make her turn back straight... she hasnt been with a guy for a couple of years... and we see each other like twice a week go out, bum around, chill... and lol its not like that channel 7 show... theres no 3 sums lol.....

her friend told me that she told her to go for me.. and see how things go... i thought that was pretty kewl of her even thought i didnt say anything to her friend about talking to her(the gay girl) about me...

what do i do?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Ask yourself if the 10% or whatever chance that things might work out is worth the 90% chance that you'll end up heartbroken, and really think about your answer.

If you still think yes, go for it.

I've been in a similar situation, it blew up in my face, but eh, no regrets, and I know I'd do it again if such a situation came up.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
thanks witoutaface :).... what happened in your situation??

me adn the girl are just seeing each other... but im flattered that a lesbian girl likes me and yeh... its just a realli good compliment.. but hard to cope with lol.. cuz as a guy u worry aobut other guys.. but this isnt the problem.. u gotta worry about the girls now hehe its ironic!!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
thanks witoutaface :).... what happened in your situation??

me adn the girl are just seeing each other... but im flattered that a lesbian girl likes me and yeh... its just a realli good compliment.. but hard to cope with lol.. cuz as a guy u worry aobut other guys.. but this isnt the problem.. u gotta worry about the girls now hehe its ironic!!
I'd prefer not to go into specifics.

davin

HSC
N/A
the heck? are we roleplaying Chasing Amy in here?
in which case: "All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'."

and for more usefulness:
"Alyssa: You know, I didn't just heed what I was taught, men and women should be together, it's the natural way, that kind of thing. I'm not with you because of what family, society, life tried to instill in me from day one. The way the world is, how seldom it is that you meet that one person who just *gets* you - it's so rare. My parents didn't really have it. There were no examples set for me in the world of male-female relationships. And to cut oneself off from finding that person, to immediately halve your options by eliminating the possibility of finding that one person within your own gender, that just seemed stupid to me. So I didn't. But then you came along. You, the one least likely. I mean, you were a guy.
Holden: Still am.
Alyssa: And while I was falling for you I put a ceiling on that, because you *were* a guy. Until I remembered why I opened the door to women in the first place: to not limit the likelihood of finding that one person who'd complement me so completely. So here we are. I was thorough when I looked for you. And I feel justified lying in your arms, 'cause I got here on my own terms, and I have no question there was some place I didn't look. And for me that makes all the difference."

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
katy-g said:

Im gonna stop rambling.

YES WATCH THIS SHOW!! DELTA IS ON IT ON SOME EPISODES!!!

olchik

HSC
Go for it, if it's worth! No one show can help you in really situation. Just think yourself! And good luck!

elinithaxx

HSC
ey if she's kissed you..she's bi.

did u talk to her about her sexuallity? If your not that close, maybe wait a while.. but you need to know WHERE YOU STAND

talk to her about it.. it'll help

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Ugh.
I know where you're coming from.
I like lesbians too. The problem really comes in when women find out they're lesbians shortly after dating you. That's happened to me twice now.

STP kid

HSC
Wolfowitz said:
Ugh.
I know where you're coming from.
I like lesbians too. The problem really comes in when women find out they're lesbians shortly after dating you. That's happened to me twice now.

bahahahhaha i think for everyones sake you should stay away from women

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
i dun think she's really gay gay.. maybe more bi than les..

but you know.. everyone's experimenting these days and stuff.. i mean she mightn't even be sure of her sexuality.. talk to her..

just let it flow.. it might turn out good afterall

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha i like this thread. Feel special that out of all the guys shes ever met, you turned her straight lol. Yeah i think you should see chasing amy, best movie[well not really but it has jay and silent bob]
Either that or she is bi and didnt know it until you came along, still pretty high praise though.

go for it, sexuality religion, race, whatever should never ever get in the way of love. Nike: no games, just sports [<3 what women want]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)