i messed up.. thoughts? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Epiphany said:
yeah.. either gay or he really cares about me.
If he really cared about you, would he carry on so much over this?

ellen.louise

HSC
jumb said:
If he really cared about you, would he carry on so much over this?
Well... yeah. It shows that he CARES. Why the fuck else would he be so angry? But maybe he needs to forgive you and move on. Have you managed to talk to him yet?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ellen.louise said:
Well... yeah. It shows that he CARES. Why the fuck else would he be so angry? But maybe he needs to forgive you and move on. Have you managed to talk to him yet?
Obviously because he's got a bunch of insecurities.

The issue has obviously affected this girl, so if the guy cared about it he would understand this and fix his attitude.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jumb said:
Tell him that you were practising for the surprise threesome you're giving him for his birthday.

But seriously, he can't be too perfect if he's insecure enough to get pouty over something small like that.
I'd be pretty pissed off if my gf kissed a girl. It doesn't matter what sex the person is. You're going out with them so they can be with you ONLY.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
I'd be pretty pissed off if my gf kissed a girl. It doesn't matter what sex the person is. You're going out with them so they can be with you ONLY.
My thoughts are that she was drunk and was justing doing it for the attention, so I wouldn't consider it cheating.

But then again, put me in the situation and I might feel differently.

Legham

HSC
A girl i was with one night kissed one of her girl friends right in front of me and i thought it was hot :eek: She wasn't my gf, but i assume it wouldn't upset me if a gf kissed another girl.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Legham said:
A girl i was with one night kissed one of her girl friends right in front of me and i thought it was hot :eek: She wasn't my gf, but i assume it wouldn't upset me if a gf kissed another girl.
yeah if it's a chick i'm hooking up with, who decides to hook up with another chick that's hawt, and then both of them proceed to hook up with me (bragging). but in that situation that girl doesn't mean anything to me.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Epiphany said:
so i've been with this guy for a while, click fantastically, he knows my family, funny blah blah its all perfect.
long story short i got way, way more trashed than him on saturday night and kissed a chick. im definately not into girls, have never done anything like that before and cant remember doing it (dont even have memory of getting into the taxi to go to the club/pub/?). so he saw, is hurt and wants space.. hes pretty confused about it all.
so where do i take things from here?
a. go over to his place during the week and try to talk things out a bit more or
b. give it until after easter and hope time will help..
time or talk?
in addition, i lost my handbag while we were out (2nd weekend in a row) so no phone til tomorrow at the earliest.
see my bf did this, kissed a random chick, he was drunk and it was a peck, it meant nothing and he was soooo remorseful and even cried...for him to cry over losing me...

I needed space, and he gave it to me, that was the best thing..I needed it. He still spoke to me over msn and told me that he was ready to talk when I was, and he showed me how sorry he was by doing things for me. Butmos tof all he also gave me space when I needed it. That was in the past, we had a temp breakup after that (unrelated to that issue) and, we're better now (irrelevant to the issue).

Id say give him space, but also let him know that youre sorry and make it upto him asap, but make sure you still give him room to think. It takes time for all of it to sink in and hes probably just numb and doesnt know what to think.

If my bf kissed another guy I'd probably take photos and make gay jokes lol. I knwo hes not gay and was probab;y just caught up in a gay moment.

Last edited:

ellen.louise

HSC
jumb said:
My thoughts are that she was drunk and was justing doing it for the attention, so I wouldn't consider it cheating.

But then again, put me in the situation and I might feel differently.
I don't think you can use getting drunk as an excuse. Sure, by the time she was that trashed that she made that mistake, she didn't know what she was doing. But it's not like anyone forced drinks down her throat.
Excuses like 'but I was drunk' are taking the easy way out. And I doubt that's what you want to do, Epiphany? You seem to really really care about the guy.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
ellen.louise said:
I don't think you can use getting drunk as an excuse. Sure, by the time she was that trashed that she made that mistake, she didn't know what she was doing. But it's not like anyone forced drinks down her throat.
Excuses like 'but I was drunk' are taking the easy way out. And I doubt that's what you want to do, Epiphany? You seem to really really care about the guy.
Agreed! whilst being drunk impares your ability to think clearly, being drunk is NOT an excuse. No matter how drunk I was, I knwo I have a boyfriend and I know I have feelings for him and him only. However, if for some bizzare reason I kissed the same sex when drunk it would most likely be because I was egged on and I wouldn't do it without my bf being there. He'd most probably be turned on actually lol.

Legham

HSC
I dunno.. being drunk COULD be an excuse i reckon.. I've done some really random stuff when drunk that makes no sense whatsoever :S Nothing involving kissing someone (yet), but some really weird stuff..

munchybuddy

HSC
ellen.louise said:
Damn strait

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
oh wows the threads alive again.. most excellent.

i havent even attempted to use the 'i was drunk' excuse.. he was there, he saw me drinking rather heavily for 6 hours leading up to the event, i don't need to point out the obvious.

most likely going to see him on thursday, cos hes been away for easter crap in lands far far away. still dunno if its too soon for him, so ill call him tomorrow night and see whats going on.

i think the bigger issue, at the time, was me leaving with strangers.. most of the group assumed i went home with some random. so ive pretty much got to emphasise to him it wasnt the case at all and if he doesnt believe me then we've got no trust. and thats a shit sign right there.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
flipsyde said:
No matter how drunk I was, I knwo I have a boyfriend and I know I have feelings for him and him only.
you clearly have never drank enough to the point you don't remember your own name/where you live/where your handbag is etc.. knowledge of a boyfriend, at this point of intoxification? not so much.

its alright though, i understand people don't binge drink to the extent i do. and hence don't end up in stupid situations such as this :)

Legham

HSC
Epiphany said:
its alright though, i understand people don't binge drink to the extent i do. and hence don't end up in stupid situations such as this :)
The stupid situations as a result of binge drinking can be funny :D Like that time i woke up in the back of a family car in some random driveway, had lost my shoes, phone and keycard, and had about a 40km barefoot walk ahead of me to get home :p

ellen.louise

HSC
Legham said:
The stupid situations as a result of binge drinking can be funny :D Like that time i woke up in the back of a family car in some random driveway, had lost my shoes, phone and keycard, and had about a 40km barefoot walk ahead of me to get home :p
Nice...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Epiphany said:
you clearly have never drank enough to the point you don't remember your own name/where you live/where your handbag is etc.. knowledge of a boyfriend, at this point of intoxification? not so much.

Normally, I can binge drink A LOT. Ask numerous bosers that, and they will attest to how much I can drink and to how drunk I can get. hell, there's videos on youtube showing my levels intoxication. However, even under that state, like flipsayiiid said, my loyalties are to my girlfriend, as I love her oh so much.

Also, a certain male boser has tried to hook up with me a few times whilst we were both mega intoxicated (bastard), and even if im almost passed out, i don't gay him as you can still kinda understand what's going on, even if youre fucked.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Epiphany said:
oh wows the threads alive again.. most excellent.

i havent even attempted to use the 'i was drunk' excuse.. he was there, he saw me drinking rather heavily for 6 hours leading up to the event, i don't need to point out the obvious.

most likely going to see him on thursday, cos hes been away for easter crap in lands far far away. still dunno if its too soon for him, so ill call him tomorrow night and see whats going on.

i think the bigger issue, at the time, was me leaving with strangers.. most of the group assumed i went home with some random. so ive pretty much got to emphasise to him it wasnt the case at all and if he doesnt believe me then we've got no trust. and thats a shit sign right there.
I still don't get the big problem, he saw you making out with a chic, he should've just enjoyed the show. Then when you were ultra drunk, either been a gentleman and taken care of you, or ravaged you

ellen.louise

HSC
AsyLum said:
I still don't get the big problem, he saw you making out with a chic, he should've just enjoyed the show. Then when you were ultra drunk, either been a gentleman and taken care of you, or ravaged you
This is true... he should have taken you home when you were THAT trashed. Leaving you there was a recipe for disaster.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
hell, there's videos on youtube showing my levels intoxication.
Haha links plz

AsyLum said:
Yeah, that seems like the obvious thing to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)