i messed up.. thoughts? (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Epiphany said:
you clearly have never drank enough to the point you don't remember your own name/where you live/where your handbag is etc.. knowledge of a boyfriend, at this point of intoxification? not so much.

its alright though, i understand people don't binge drink to the extent i do. and hence don't end up in stupid situations such as this :)
lol yes I have! I have drunk to the point where Im passed out or spewing in the gutter, no matter what I still have an idea of whats right and wrong. Ive done a lot of stupid things including lifting up my shirt etc lol, but thats when I was single. As stazi said, you still know whats going on. I was quite awarer that I was lifitng my shirt, it was cos Id recently had my nipple poerced and wanted to show my friends. I knew EXACTLY what I was doing, I just had the confidence to do it, I mean I really dont care.

One time I was mega trashed and one of my bfs 'friends' tried to feel me up and I knew straight away that was wrong!

Also he should have been a gentleman and told you you'd had enough. my bf does that now, he'll take my drink and say "youve had enough" and once I passed out and he was gonna take me home, only that I came to, insisted, and told him 'no hang with your friends Im fine' he would have, he still watched me the whole night though

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
stazi said:
I'd be pretty pissed off if my gf kissed a girl. It doesn't matter what sex the person is. You're going out with them so they can be with you ONLY.
+1

Go and speak with him and apologise. end of problem :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)