i need advice (1 Viewer)

xxcc

HSC
Its up to you to decide if she's worth keeping. But tbh if she bitches about you.. I think its time to move on.

If you want to maintain your relationship though, you have to come to some sort of compromise and someone (if not both) will effectively have to sacrifice. I mean if your relationship has lasted for so long.. she must be pretty special to you :).

User5555555

HSC
I meant it figuratively. What I did mean to say is that you shouldn't give up straight away, mend it, repair your relationship. So if the day comes, that you guys will part ways, you will have closure, knowing that you've tried your best to maintain it.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
if you're arguing a lot then consider that the problem isn't necessarily each thing you are arguing about but there might be a larger problem, she might be stressed due to work/uni/school/family problems etc. or it might even be that she isn't happy with her relationship with you. Try to elicit this and if its genuinely something going on in her life that is troubling her be supportive.

If you are right about something you shouldn't back down just to be with her, being a pushover is unhealthy for the relationship, you will not only lose your self-respect but no one thinks highly of a guy who is just a yes-man, even your gf. Any healthy couple knows that it is ok to disagree about some things. If you find that the relationship itself is the issue then if you are at fault stop being a whiny brat who argues about it, man up and fix the issues you cause. If it's her fault then perhaps she isn't the right person for you because her feelings for you might be dying down.

NinosNashat

HSC
everything is working out quiet well at the moment and thanks for the advise
great one though

i hope you find the girl who wouldnt end up dumping u quickly

goodluck friend :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)