I need to loose weight has anyone any excercise or diet tips? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
exercise: cardio every day for 30 mins, weights 3 times a week, make yourself sore.
diet: 1500 kcal a day

basically if you're suffering, you're losing weight.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
attempting to not give a fuck about eating this week so the minor gut that has developed will not be so apparent on my mates 18th at the ivy

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
attempting to not give a fuck about eating this week so the minor gut that has developed will not be so apparent on my mates 18th at the ivy
Just make yourself vomit a lot

Or run as well as stop eating

But make sure you vomit

HSC
Exercise tips:
May I suggest stomach crunches?
I lost some weight just running and doing stomach crunches [because i'm too unfit to do sit ups]
Diet tips:
Stay well away from junk food and soft drink. I find this harder than the actual exercise. I can't do it, but maybe you can. Trust me, if you stay away from fattening food and exercise, that weight will go! I could have lost a lot more weight had I kept away from junk food. But yeah, try that :]
lol no you didnt

HSC
Maybe we should be fitness motivators to each other.

I've put on a staggering 8kg :0 I was mortified. So now I'm going to try and fight a bit of that off. It's going to be hard because I've never tried to become more fit before, but I think I got away with my bad habits while I was growing.
fat

3PiCFail

HSC
high protein low carb, moderate necessary fat.
eat 6-8 small meals throughout the day and keep your fibre high, ditch all processed carbs, e.g white rice. white pasta.
Grill your meat, dont fry, steam your veggies.
You are what you eat.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
just work out ur basal metabolic req and eat less than that. calories in < calories out...easy...

Greshem

HSC
Hi marinajecy,
Cardio exercises like running, jogging, swimming and cycling are great to lose weight and burn fat. Besides regular cardio exercise do take raw food more in your diet meals and drink green tea twice in a day. Avoid beverages, soda and even diet soda.

3PiCFail

HSC
I lost 15kg in around 3 months.
Eat small regular meals, eat carbs, but good quality ones. And hi intensity lifting with moderate cardio.

oisac

HSC
Simple and basic dieting. Just hit your macro nutrients (fats, carbs, protein) in the ratio of 40% Carbs : 40% Protein : 20% Fat. You will see results overtime, don't expect to lose 10kg in one week. Be realistic and set short term goals. Example end of each week write down your weight and how much you lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)