I.R.P. Home (1 Viewer)

alic

HSC
my IRP is "is it a disadvantage been from a sole parent family?" i havent done anythink im so far behind i need sum help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any one:confused:

Steph9

HSC
alic said:
my IRP is "is it a disadvantage been from a sole parent family?" i havent done anythink im so far behind i need sum help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any one:confused:
I think you might want to change your question. E.g. "What is the impact of sole parenting...?" instead of "Is it a disadvantage been from a sole parent family?" This question is already creating a bias, and you would most probably be inclined to look at the negative impacts of sole parenting and omit the positive impacts.

Sarah_Maree_16

HSC
Hello Everyone

I finished my IRP so if anyone needs any help just e-mail me ok

Good Luck

Sarah

heba_beba

HSC
hmmm.. can some one please help me???
im doing "Does the mislim religion influence a young persons rights?"
i'v done all the surveys and iv had them all done.. but i gots no idea what to do next!

help?!?!?

-Heba

^mel^

HSC
I'm up to actually writing my report and I'm so lost. Does anyone have a plan or guidelines to writing the report?

jess_n_rooney

Led Zeppelinism
HSC
My IRP is due on friday!!! argh!!! i need to do surveys, im doin " homosexuality in the sporting world", specifying in footy..ah it sucks!!! im gunna die

scandal

HSC
hey if any1 needs help let me know.. i handed mine in march and got it back... i got top mark in my class.. 38.5/40 ...

i think my topic was... "how well do formal support services in the sydney area cater for the blind?"

ilovetroy

HSC
hey guys! its my first time on here.. my topic is 'how does the media affect teenaged girls perception of body image.' im having a bit of trouble with the survey or questionaires i dnt no what questions to ask so if any1 can help me that would be great!!
thanks guys

much love
casey -xox-

lynds17

HSC
i am doing the effects of divorce on a teenagers well being, can u help me please
?

ali1128

HSC
well we only had 1 term to do our IRP which was good because we got it done last term (2005) so we didnt have to stress about it over the holidays and it was over and done...its not that hard once you have everything worked out like what your topic is and what methodologies your goin to do....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! i did the physical, emotional and psychological effects of drugs on individuals and i got 14/15 for it!! woot woo 4 me

sxc_ballerina89

HSC
well we handed in our IRP's in feb & got them back like 2 weeks ago & i got 17/20 & 3rd in the class! which is great for sum1 who dnt put much effort into the course as i dropped it the next week to pick up a tafe course on child care lol makes me wonder wat i would have gotten if i had put the effort in!

<3 *SaMmY* xox

ane_st

HSC
We got our IRPs in term 4 last year and is due in on the 23rd of june... why didnt you guys get that long to do it?

sxc_ballerina89

HSC
i dnt know we got them 1st day of fourth term & they were due on the 20th of feb so i dunno i think there is like a minimum time u can give to students & thats wat why we only got till feb. mind u we had it for just over four months so its not too bad

princessdeedee

HSC
i'm doin an IRP on body image and the media...do we put our survey questions, interview q's etc in the appendix or the main body of the report? pls reply asap coz its due on wed! thx

Steph9

HSC
I'm sure you put your survey and interview questions in the appendix at the end of the IRP. The main body is where your report goes. I think you can summarise or quote parts of your surveys or interviews in your report, but don't add the actual surveys or interviews to the main body, coz that would disturb the flow of the report-that's why there's an appendix. Check with your teacher to make sure.

^mel^

HSC
i've been working on my IRP like crazy, it's hectic. we got almost 9 months to do ours so i guess theyre like our babies except that most people dont care about it and i forgot about it because i was busy with other stuf... so theyre mistreated babies. anyway, every school seems to have a different format. we have a 2000 word limit for our report part of our IRP's which sucks because i've had to cut out so much info, but i suppose it's direct, and it makes more sense then the long boring slabs of info that i've downloaded from this site. :)

ane_st

HSC
We had a 3000 words limit... its something that we've been working on for ages (for me 8months) and we get 3000 words?!?!?! give or take 10%.... i think i went to about 3700...

Last edited:

superbri

HSC
Our class didn't have a limit, and some people's IRP went for 2 or 3 display folders long! Mine just took up one display folder and I got the highest mark, so remember that it's quality over quantity!

ane_st

HSC
one girl in my class got marked down by being too over the word limit....
i got my marks bak today im so :) considering i thought i didnt do to well
i got 1st in my class (= first if you dont include the diary or project plan)
Project Plan: 10/10
Diary: 10/10
Secondary Research: 5/5
Primary Research: 14/15
Bibliography/Organisation/ Appendix etc: 5/5

i was soo happy when i got it back :)

Last edited:

grmbl

HSC
Argh I got my IRP last week and its due April.. I can't think of any question :help: I was thinking maybe something on homosexuality/homophobia because I know some people who are homosexual. I was just wondering if any of you guys have done a topic on this or have any suggestions
Thanks guys :hug:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)